PDA

View Full Version : I BLAME BTOWN

Pig Nash
12-29-2005, 02:02 AM
He plays at Memphis. Probably one of the most productive RB's in college football history. Fill in for Pacman as what?

I think he's referring to how much Pacman sucks. Maybe?

Jermaniac
12-29-2005, 02:04 AM
I think he's referring to how much Pacman sucks. Maybe?If you think Pacman sucks then you are stupid. He is 2 times the corner anyone the Colts roster will ever be.

Kaufman
12-29-2005, 02:05 AM
I was just picking on Jerm bc I know how much of a Pacman fan he is :)

SoupIsGood
12-29-2005, 02:06 AM
If you think Pacman sucks then you are stupid. He is 2 times the corner anyone the Colts roster will ever be.

Noooo not this again.

Pig Nash
12-29-2005, 02:11 AM
If you think Pacman sucks then you are stupid. He is 2 times the corner anyone the Colts roster will ever be.

Hey, I love Pacman, he's fun to watch being burned by every receiver on the Colts.

Kaufman
12-29-2005, 02:16 AM
Ohhhh boy. Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Sorry for starting this. My bad.

Pacman rocks. I wish I could just shake his hand.

Pig Nash
12-29-2005, 02:18 AM
Oh, did I incite Jermaniac's wrath? That's too bad, I was looking forward to not being personally attacked today.

Jermaniac
12-29-2005, 02:28 AM
Hey, I love Pacman, he's fun to watch being burned by every receiver on the Colts.I would sure love to argue with you about this Stanley but since you dont know **** about the NFL I will pass.

Pig Nash
12-29-2005, 02:30 AM
I would sure love to argue with you about this Stanley but since you dont know **** about the NFL I will pass.

You think Pacman Jones is a good CB and I don't know **** about the NFL. :confused:

Kaufman
12-29-2005, 02:33 AM
Stanley?

Jermaniac
12-29-2005, 02:34 AM
You think Pacman Jones is a good CB and I don't know **** about the NFL. :confused:Yup you dont know ****. You seen Pac play 2 times this year, watch the rest of his games and come at me. Till then you hold no weight herb.

Pig Nash
12-29-2005, 02:35 AM
Stanley?

I was gonna ask, but I'm guessing it's to demean my opinion because I have a dorkish name?

pollardfreek
12-29-2005, 02:36 AM
Can't we all just get along fellas?

Jermaniac
12-29-2005, 02:38 AM
No we cant get along, this had nothing to do with Pacman, I didnt say nothing about anyone in here until Pacman was mentioned.

Pig Nash
12-29-2005, 02:39 AM
Apparently, Cornelius, you've already made up your mind and I can't bring up enough times Pacman's been burned this year to sway you.

Jermaniac
12-29-2005, 02:42 AM
Apparently, Cornelius, you've already made up your mind and I can't bring up enough times Pacman's been burned this year to sway you.Name me a rookie CB that never gets burned?

He is a rookie CB expected to play like Primetime, but he has 2 Linebackers stuck in Safety's body's helping him out. Put him on a good defense and he makes the pro bowl next year. Look at the corners picked after Pacman, Carlos Rogers and Antrell Rolle, he has out played both of them.

Pig Nash
12-29-2005, 02:43 AM
I agree with Geoff as well. JRich is a pretty good player.

Pig Nash
12-29-2005, 02:45 AM
Name me a rookie CB that never gets burned?

He is a rookie CB expected to play like Primetime, but he has 2 Linebackers stuck in Safety's body's helping him out. Put him on a good defense and he makes the pro bowl next year. Look at the corners picked after Pacman, Carlos Rogers and Antrell Rolle, he has out played both of them.

Vincent, I don't expect him to be Deion Sanders, it's not like Pacman can play baseball. I just expect him to be servicable and not act like an moron. He's a hothead and he allows too many easy passes.

Jermaniac
12-29-2005, 02:50 AM
Vincent, I don't expect him to be Deion Sanders, it's not like Pacman can play baseball. I just expect him to be servicable and not act like an moron. He's a hothead and he allows too many easy passes.Weak, Jermaniac wins. You brought it for a good half post and then you fell off. You got to come at me better then that. You need to take some classes from KStat on this arguing thing, He beat me a few times but you are just horrible. Better luck next time.

You my now continue the discussing the topic at hand, Jermaniac is sorry he had to take it off topic.

Pig Nash
12-29-2005, 02:52 AM
And not even acknowledging my point is the first thing they taught you in debate class, Edmund?

Jermaniac
12-29-2005, 02:55 AM
They have debate class at the school for the blind?

Pig Nash
12-29-2005, 02:58 AM
Not only does that have no bearing on the conversation, Todd, it doesn't even make sense. I implied you took debate classes, so you basically called yourself blind. Which, by the way, isn't even really an insult. It's not like you can bad argument yourself into being blind.

Jermaniac
12-29-2005, 03:00 AM
Nah you good. Just take the L.

Pig Nash
12-29-2005, 03:03 AM
I'm glad you feel superior, Edgar. Good night.

Natston
12-29-2005, 03:21 AM
Could this possibly be the first split up of a thread already in the Shout Box? :uhoh:

Hicks
12-29-2005, 12:21 PM
Could this possibly be the first split up of a thread already in the Shout Box? :uhoh:

Yep.

SoupIsGood
12-29-2005, 02:28 PM
History was made here today

Hicks
12-29-2005, 02:47 PM
Today the guns are silent. A great tragedy has ended. A great victory has been won. The skies no longer rain death -- the seas bear only commerce men everywhere walk upright in the sunlight. The entire world is quietly at peace. The holy mission has been completed. And in reporting this to you, the people, I speak for the thousands of silent lips, forever stilled among the jungles and the beaches and in the deep waters of the Pacific which marked the way. I speak for the unnamed brave millions homeward bound to take up the challenge of that future which they did so much to salvage from the brink of disaster.

As I look back on the long, tortuous trail from those grim days of Bataan and Corregidor, when an entire world lived in fear, when democracy was on the defensive everywhere, when modern civilization trembled in the balance, I tank a merciful God that He has given us the faith, the courage and the power from which to mold victory. We have known the bitterness of defeat and the exultation of triumph, and from both we have learned there can be no turning back. We must go forward to preserve in peace what we won in war.

heywoode
12-29-2005, 04:41 PM
DAMN

Shade
12-30-2005, 10:32 PM
I didn't do nothin'.

I wasn't even around.

And with the way things are around the Pacers forum, I think I'll take another 10 day break. I really never realized just how much ignorance WAS bliss.

:tongue:

Chuck Norris is spinning in his grave. :disappoin

SycamoreKen
12-30-2005, 11:44 PM
I admire Packman. the way he eats all those dots and ghosts and it doesn't even go to his waist line. Oh yea, he doesn't have a waist. Anyway, he rocks.:rockon:

Pig Nash
01-01-2006, 12:53 AM
Hey, Strong Bad, no hard feelings. Okay?

Stryder
01-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Haha.

Adam Jones was ejected today.

Natston
01-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Haha.

Adam Jones was ejected today.

Do I want to know why? :laugh:

Kaufman
01-01-2006, 09:00 PM
:bump: :)

Stryder
01-01-2006, 10:05 PM
Do I want to know why? :laugh:

He committed a personal foul - unecessary roughness penalty, and then either made contact with a ref, or said the wrong thing and was ejected.

The ejection actually took place during a commercial break.

I loved seeing Haynesworth give Adam Jones an ***-ripping on the sidelines...