PDA

View Full Version : HongKong fans opinion.can we get Mickael Pietrus

Kamiyohk
12-29-2005, 11:00 AM
I come from hongkong.
i like pacers for 8 years

However,artest make me disappointed..

These are my opinions about the trade
i had seen many of the proposals, overall, i think the best one is to trade AL back to Indiana
the reason is that AL is a very young and potential team player and he can help JO inside and create a chemical effect for the team (he is a buddy of JO and can help JO build up his leadership) but there is a problem, this year will be AL last year contract, whether Indiana can keep AL will be a question

If we cannot bring AL back, then the other good deal would be Diogu and Mickael Pietrus
Diogu is a strong inside player and have show his potential when he got 27 points against Piston (i think he rebound need to be improve, but he can strengthen Pacers inside. i think he may be a type of R.Taylor and okafor)
Pietrus is a good young player who can shoot outside and defend very well, he can interchange SG or SF position, i like him so much.

lastly i wanna say
Jasikevicius is a PG ...SG dont suit him
Aj,Polland,Sj,Harrison,Bender....pls let them go (i dont wanna see the same guys playing the team) however, the above ppl mentioned do not suit Pacers.

Mourning
12-29-2005, 12:09 PM
:welcome: to the Forum! ;)

Ultimate Frisbee
12-29-2005, 03:55 PM
:welcome:

I agree with everything you have said, except that I think the Warriors deal would be better than getting Harrington back.

pollardfreek
12-30-2005, 02:17 AM
Golden State will not part with either Ike or Pietrus.

Ultimate Frisbee
12-30-2005, 02:28 AM
I found this pic today....

jax
12-31-2005, 06:14 PM
god i wish i was a basketball player...........

Naptown Seth
01-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Golden State will not part with either Ike or Pietrus.
And you would know this how?

Warriors with Artest are actual contenders. Without him their getting swept in round #1.

Diesel_81
01-02-2006, 03:30 PM
If they want Artest why wouldn't they give up Pietrus. How many swingmen do they want.The question is can we get them to sweeten the pot.Can we get them to include Murphy or Diagu that is the question that remains unclear.

Mourning
01-04-2006, 01:19 PM
I found this pic today....

:drool:

Raskolnikov
01-04-2006, 04:23 PM
:drool:
Okay, Ike Diogu doesn't look bad, but I do prefer those 5 cuties below him.