PDA

View Full Version : Figuring out what's on the table

Shade
12-25-2005, 11:17 PM
Apparently, the Clips, Wolves, Nugs, Warriors, and Lakers are all in the running for Ron. Since we supposedly want to package AJ with Ron, I decided to run through the trade checker and came up with each of the following plausible scenarios for a Ron/AJ package:

:clippers:
Corey Maggette
Walter McCarty
Howard Eisley

:timberwol
Michael Olowokandi
Rashad McCants

:nuggets:
Nene Hilario
Earl Watson

:warriors:
Mike Dunleavy
Adonal Foyle
Mickeal Pietrus
Andris Biedrins
Calbert Cheaney
(Pacers also include Austin Croshere)

:lakers:
Lamar Odom
Devean George
(Pacers also include Austin Croshere)

I don't think GS has a realistic chance of making it work, but I could see any of the others going down. IMO, the Lakers are in the driver's seat atm.

Pacerman157
12-25-2005, 11:52 PM
i would like any of those but golden state

Lord Helmet
12-26-2005, 12:07 AM
I don't want Olowokandi or Nene.

Gamble
12-26-2005, 01:16 AM
Give me Lamar and keep Austin. Trade Pollard or a 2 for one.

CableKC
12-26-2005, 02:26 AM
Wait a sec....I'm confused with the Warrior's trades.....how does your trade scenarios work?

Artest+AJ for Pietrus+Diogu+Cheaney works.....in fact....if you take out Foyle....any 2 combinatons with Mike Dunleavy works.....and any 3 combination of anyone not Dunleavy works.

pacerwaala
12-26-2005, 03:20 AM
I would lowve to have Howard Eisley who is a solid point guard.

NPFII
12-26-2005, 04:05 AM
I would lowve to have Howard Eisley who is a solid point guard.

That sentence was barely true 10 years ago... he's just a filler for $$$

NPFII
12-26-2005, 04:06 AM
Wait a sec....I'm confused with the Warrior's trades.....how does your trade scenarios work?

Artest+AJ for Pietrus+Diogu+Cheaney works.....in fact....if you take out Foyle....any 2 combinatons with Mike Dunleavy works.....and any 3 combination of anyone not Dunleavy works.

Warriors wouldnt give up Ike. They probably want to get rid of Foyle, which we probably dont want to take...

Shade
12-26-2005, 10:11 AM

I don't think the Warriors would give up both Diogu and Pietrus, and the trade checker rejected several Dunleavy/2 of those players trade scenarios, which was odd to me btw. I think the P's would want Cheaney's expiring contract, so the most plausible to me seemed to be Dunleavy/Pietrus/Cheaney for Ron/AJ, but the trade checker wouldn't accept it. :shrug:

Shade
12-26-2005, 10:12 AM
That sentence was barely true 10 years ago... he's just a filler for $$$

Yeah, Eisley and McCarty are fillers and expiring contracts.

Shade
12-26-2005, 10:13 AM
Give me Lamar and keep Austin. Trade Pollard or a 2 for one.

The P's want cap relief, thus I think they'll keep Pollard and send out Cro, especially if we get another forward or center in the deal. I look for JO to start at C a lot after the trade.

aceace
12-26-2005, 11:49 AM

Artest+AJ for Pietrus+Diogu+Cheaney works.....in fact....if you take out Foyle....any 2 combinatons with Mike Dunleavy works.....and any 3 combination of anyone not Dunleavy works.I like the Warrior possibilities on what they can offer. We still have a good team without Mo-Ron, if any of the Warrior guys make an impact we're that much better.

Jose Slaughter
12-26-2005, 12:40 PM
I don't think the Warriors would give up both Diogu and Pietrus, and the trade checker rejected several Dunleavy/2 of those players trade scenarios, which was odd to me btw. I think the P's would want Cheaney's expiring contract, so the most plausible to me seemed to be Dunleavy/Pietrus/Cheaney for Ron/AJ, but the trade checker wouldn't accept it. :shrug:

On the REAL GM trade checker it list Dunleavy as a "poision pill", thats gonna throw his dollar amount off enough to throw the trade out.

If we include Gill we can do the trade today, if we sub Walker for Gill the trade can go thru on 1-4. Just in time for the forum party!