PDA

View Full Version : Quick note Everyone keeps saying we will play better tomorrow........

Ragnar
03-31-2004, 01:31 PM
Um guys we play them tonight. So if we dont play better until tomorrow then we will lose again tonight. :(

Anyway just wanted to remind everyone in case someone thought it was tomorrow. I would hate to see anyone who can see it miss it.

TheSauceMaster
03-31-2004, 02:02 PM
Um guys we play them tonight. So if we dont play better until tomorrow then we will lose again tonight. :(

Anyway just wanted to remind everyone in case someone thought it was tomorrow. I would hate to see anyone who can see it miss it.

If you look most of those post were last night (tuesday) so they would be correct in saying tommorow :laugh: :laugh:

Ragnar
03-31-2004, 02:39 PM

If you look most of those post were last night (tuesday) so they would be correct in saying tommorow :laugh: :laugh:

Actually several of them were this morning.

TheSauceMaster
03-31-2004, 02:44 PM
It's not like the time on this forum is correct , it says I posted at 11:02 pm it's only 1:45 pm here where I live :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

obnoxiousmodesty
03-31-2004, 02:48 PM
It's not like the time on this forum is correct , it says I posted at 11:02 pm it's only 1:45 pm here where I live :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You just need to go into your profile and change your time zone. No biggie.

TheSauceMaster
03-31-2004, 02:54 PM
You just need to go into your profile and change your time zone. No biggie.

Thanks , I forgot about that :blush: