Have fun.

I'll just sit here....and uh......

:(

sweabs
12-27-2005, 09:27 PM
g

Hicks
12-27-2005, 10:33 PM
Rick is getting closer to being turned on by the fans for his misuse of Sarunas, AJ (by playing him), Jackson, Granger, and possibly Harrison.

Ron's still here. Rumors have mostly suggested Denver, Lakers, or Toronto, but nothing's solid. LA supposedly has offered Odom, but 1-on-1 we couldn't come to an agreement so that's off.

Slick Pinkham
12-28-2005, 11:54 AM
I'm heading to ski in New Hampshire!

Guess everybody wants something a little different than what they have.

It was nice having a Christmas cookout by the pool.

sweabs
12-30-2005, 08:57 PM
f

pacercoltfan
12-31-2005, 11:55 AM
I'll be off to sunny Hawaii in a week! :cool: Going on a Hawaiian cruise! :cool: I hope I don't have to miss the Colts game though. :(

Harmonica
12-31-2005, 01:57 PM
Hey rcarey, while you're in Florida, can you dig a trench along its border and separate it from the rest of the US?

sweabs
01-08-2006, 11:25 AM
f

Los Angeles
01-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Well, I'm back. Could anyone please give me a quick synopsis of injuries/rumours/wins/losses, etc. from the past week or so, please?

:) I'm a little overwhelmed right now.

The biggest news is that Naptown Seth was banned, registered as a new name (WarriorsGuy81) and started a stack of Ron to Golden State rumors. that inspired about 100 threads about the pros and cons of every Golden State player ever, and then the rumors were even picked up by certain low members of the press. I'm not kidding.

It was a masterful deception, and very disruptive and destructive. I pride myself in never buying it, but that doesn't make me any less annoyed that it f-ed up PD for a while. I would key his car if I knew where he lived. Really.

Pacers:

JO got pneumonia, but should play tonight.

Tinsley quiets all nay-sayers by not hurting his leg ...... he hurt his arm/elbow instead. No word on when he'll be back. Johnson has started in his place despite the tears of our new european community.

Harrison got a couple of starts, but is probably out of the lineup again now that JO is back.

Ron is still playing xbox at home. Nobody has a clue as to when he will be traded, especially Naptown Seth.