PDA

View Full Version : Appease the basketball gods...

flakcatcher
12-20-2005, 11:08 PM
And trade Artest for Battier. We need someone with character, resilience, and selflessness.

Too many people ignore that our last championship team had zero "me" or "trouble" players on it.

Bonzi Wells? Forget about it.

Lamar Odom? No.

Al? Maybe, but he's too intent on superstar-status.

As far as young, talented guys who are willing to put their ego aside goes, Battier is tops.

Trade for Battier, I say.

cracktower
12-20-2005, 11:56 PM
And trade Artest for Battier. We need someone with character, resilience, and selflessness.

Too many people ignore that our last championship team had zero "me" or "trouble" players on it.

Bonzi Wells? Forget about it.

Lamar Odom? No.

Al? Maybe, but he's too intent on superstar-status.

As far as young, talented guys who are willing to put their ego aside goes, Battier is tops.

You are right Chairman Mao,

Although I am opposed to the idea of trading Ron( losing cause), Battier would be my choice along with Josh Howard and Loul Deng.

Will Galen
12-21-2005, 12:01 AM

Have you ever heard the saying, 'it takes two to tango?' Well, that's already been thought of and Memphis doesn't want to tango.

Brian
12-21-2005, 12:03 AM
Shouldnt this go in the trade forum??

Isaac
12-21-2005, 12:22 AM
As soon as I heard that Ron wanted out, the first name that popped in to my head was Shane. However, I was driving home from the Memphis game at that time, so that may have had an impact.

larry
12-24-2005, 04:11 AM
get somebody cause everytime we lose im thinking... what if?
i know im not alone.
anyone see the harrison halftime peice? hes taking all these naps? wtf? thats why he isnt playing.
bender=cancer
this team is hurting me.
im scared everything reggie built is crumbling. im sorry yall & i pray im wrong. i just have a bad feeling despite playing fairly well of late.

Gamble
12-26-2005, 01:19 AM
I think there is a better chance for Odom than Shane.
I am not saying he's better but chances are GM's won't
pull the trigger. Plus Odom as far as
i am concerned isn't a trouble maker.