PDA

View Full Version : What if we lose in the first or second round?

Theshop
03-30-2004, 11:53 PM
Who should the pacers trade if they don't get far in the playoffs?

Suaveness
03-30-2004, 11:54 PM
No one.

And we won't.

And it is LOSE.

MagicRat
03-30-2004, 11:54 PM
If we loose, I say we tighten up........ :P

obnoxiousmodesty
03-30-2004, 11:55 PM
I say if the Pacers come out loose, they'll be all right.

Cactus Jax
03-31-2004, 12:01 AM
To give a better answer:

If the Pacers lose in the 1st round, then the roster has to be shaken up.

If the Pacers lose in the 2nd round, it sucks but at least they made some progress over the last 3 years, and probably minor adjustments would be made for next year.

Unclebuck
03-31-2004, 12:06 AM
Who should the pacers trade if they don't get far in the playoffs? :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed:

TheSauceMaster
03-31-2004, 12:09 AM
Too Early to even think about this , we still have 8 games to fine tune our game , so let's focus on that :laugh:

Suaveness
03-31-2004, 12:11 AM
Who should the pacers trade if they don't get far in the playoffs? :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed:

UB, you put it so eliquently. :D

joro
03-31-2004, 01:16 AM
Who should the pacers trade if they don't get far in the playoffs?

YOU.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anthem
03-31-2004, 02:45 AM
Trade that Jamison Brewer kid. He's not helping the team. I hardly noticed him this game. Has he done anything significant with his floor time in the past 3 months? No way.

And don't get me started on James Jones...