PDA

View Full Version : Warriors get 6 points in 3rd quarter

Will Galen
03-30-2004, 09:55 PM
Warriors were outscored by Philly 30 to 6 in the 3rd quarter. Philly is playing without Iverson who is out for the season. The fact is Philly is playing better without Iverson and Glen Roberson.

Kegboy
03-30-2004, 11:15 PM
ESPN's got something about Musselman being gone at season's end. I didn't really see it happening, but that can't help. I guess Mullin will probably want to bring in his own guy, too.

kerosene
03-31-2004, 12:13 AM
St. Jean fired, Mullin officially GM. Mullin brings in his own guy, rumored to be Rod Higgins. Plus, Mullin really likes Dunleavy, it's been made public that Dunleavy isn't enamored with Muss. Dampier, JRich, and Foyle have aired grievances in public about him too. I don't think Muss should be fired unless someone better is coming in (Fratello? I wish, Cohen won't pay him). I'm not sure Higgins fits the bill.

That said, is there any way that Pietrus does not win WC Rookie of the Month for March?

Kegboy
04-02-2004, 03:21 PM
Muss had a nice situation going at the end of the year, then they nuked the team again. It's a shame, cause he can coach, but it's becoming very apparent that if you have a gruff attitude with players, you're not going to last. (see Musselman, Bzydelik, O'Neill, and Carlisle last year, just to name a few.)