PDA

View Full Version : Tired of Artest talk?

dagrubbs
12-19-2005, 01:54 AM
I find myself on here a couple of times a day trying to see if there are any new trade rumors and if anything is about to get done. Is anybody else just tired of dealing with all the talk and just wish something would get done. I dont care who we get at this point. I dont care if all we got was milt palacio at this point. Just get Artest's psycho :censored: off this team, that way the players wont have to answer questions about it, and the team and its fan base can move on without a cloud hovering over the team... Does anyone agree with me or do you believe in the wait and see what we can get for him...dont you think we have waited long enough...Just wanted some thoughts on this

Hicks
12-19-2005, 01:55 AM
I think I'll go crazy if this hasn't been resolved by next Monday.

Peck
12-19-2005, 02:00 AM
I'm not tired of talking about it because I have made a very conscious effort to not talk much about him.

I've been in a few, but for being one of his biggest critics I think I've done a fairly good job of staying out of the talk. I've been trying to focus on my odd thoughts this week, although since VA did a good job on the N.Y. game I didn't do one last night.

I think for the first 3-4 days it was about Shock then rage then acceptance with more rage.

There was the necassary cleansing & purging that one gets when one exorcises a demon from your system.....oops, did I say that out loud?:devil:

SoupIsGood
12-19-2005, 02:09 AM
David Harrison talk > Artest talk

Jermaniac
12-19-2005, 02:11 AM
I think I'll go crazy if this hasn't been resolved by next Monday.Amen, I think I will go crazy if its not done in the next 2 days.

SoupIsGood
12-19-2005, 02:15 AM
Amen, I think I will go crazy if its not done in the next 2 days.

Same here, if I wake up Wednesday, and he is still a Pacer, I'm going to go pee on someone's house.

Unclebuck
12-19-2005, 08:48 AM
Whatever it takes and for however long it takes to get the best deal. Short term pain for long term gain.

So you are saying if it takes two more weeks to get the best deal, you would rather they just cut their losses and gt something done this week. OK, but then you have very little right to criticize the trade that does take place

Naptown Seth
12-19-2005, 10:44 PM
The speculation and trade rumors have died down drastically the past 4 days and ever since it's went from being interesting and exciting to downright boring.

Evan_The_Dude
12-19-2005, 11:01 PM
The Colts finally lost, so that's making me think about the Artest situation even more now.

pizza guy
12-19-2005, 11:33 PM
Yes, oh yes am I tired of it. I check in here everyday, hoping that I'll see a thread titled, "Artest for [player name]!" and it's more than just a rumor. But, everyday, it's just more rumors, more threads discussing why he needs to leave, or how bad we'll be without him, or whether or not Bowser is underrated (he is overrated, BTW).

I want this whole thing to be done and over with so, "Indiana basketball can be about basketball again."