PDA

View Full Version : Is Bowser Underrated ?

Frank Slade
12-18-2005, 08:39 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/pacers/bowser_resize.jpg

Does he get overlooked for contributing to the Pacers Success.

Does Boomer really deserve all the credit for this team ?

Sure he showed up to camp a little out of shape, but I don't think Rick is using him enough this year ?

I don't see how you can question his work ethic..?

Your thoughts?

Shade
12-18-2005, 08:40 PM
If anything, he's overrated.

Can we package him with Ron and Jack?

sweabs
12-18-2005, 08:43 PM
I don't know. Have any stats?

heywoode
12-18-2005, 08:43 PM
Anybody who put on that much weight in one offseason obviously doesn't want to maximize his potential...We might as well deal him before he starts asking for more touches, or goes public with a trade demand...

tadscout
12-18-2005, 08:44 PM
:funny::rotflmao:

Kstat
12-18-2005, 08:47 PM
Definately underrated.... I could never get past that damn dragon to the other side of the bridge.....

And even if you do beat him, "Sorry, but the Princess is in Another Castle! WTF!!!"

Lord Helmet
12-18-2005, 08:49 PM
He's gotten kind of fat this year......

SoupIsGood
12-18-2005, 08:49 PM
What is our record since acquiring him?

heywoode
12-18-2005, 08:51 PM
Definately underrated.... I could never get past that damn dragon to the other side of the bridge.....

And even if you do beat him, "Sorry, but the Princess is in Another Castle! WTF!!!"

aw man, I wasn't even thinking about all that crap! You are absolutely right....just when you think you are good to go with some "my hero!" action, you get the cold shower once again.....

Frank Slade
12-18-2005, 08:55 PM

http://www.mondemul.net/images/jukebox/midi/mario/Bowser_07.gif
:laugh: ... oh the good ole days.....
http://www.mondemul.net/images/jukebox/midi/mario/Bowser_07.gif

Yes the princess was such a tease..

GO!!!!!
12-18-2005, 09:06 PM
Whats the go with the 2 of em, does one entertain the East Side of Conseco and the other the West Side, or are they just a mix and match duo

I Voted Underated, I don't think Bowser has his own Birthday Party Crew

Kegboy
12-18-2005, 09:08 PM
Bowser is a fat **** and a disgrace to the Pacers uniform. He should be put down.

ChicagoJ
12-18-2005, 09:17 PM
What a great thread.

Bowser has certainly not lived up to his contract.

Jaydawg2270
12-18-2005, 09:18 PM
Bowser is so much better then boomer

sweabs
12-18-2005, 09:21 PM
Bowser is so much better then boomer

I agree.

Bowser is averaging 17.4 HPG (handshakes/game), 5.9 DPG (dunks/game), and 9.7 MWLKSPG (moonwalks/game).

Boomer is only getting 13 HPG, 6.0 DPG, and 2.1 MWLKSPG.

The stats don't lie. Look at that production Bowser is putting forth. Thank you.

FiestyFosterFanatic
12-18-2005, 09:39 PM
Bowser needs to get back into playing shape. I miss the days when he could do front flips into dunks, oh wait, he never did that, as a matter of fact, he's never really done anything but be an annoyance. Boomer is all we need.

sweabs
12-18-2005, 10:53 PM
1 point for you.

Sweet! That's one more point than I'll get on my final, Tuesday.

Lord Helmet
12-18-2005, 11:25 PM
Sweet! That's one more point than I'll get on my final, Tuesday.
Mine are all over. :D

And, I'll be off for 2 and 1/2 weeks.......

:cool:

sweabs
12-18-2005, 11:32 PM
Mine are all over. :D

And, I'll be off for 2 and 1/2 weeks.......

:cool:

Were they open-book or true/false?

High school doesn't count :tongue:

;)

sweabs
12-18-2005, 11:44 PM
Sorry, but even with that extra point you're still losing in our league this week.

I lose at life.

Lord Helmet
12-18-2005, 11:46 PM
Were they open-book or true/false?

High school doesn't count :tongue:

;)
Actually, just multiple choice....basically the same thing.

Pacers#1Fan
12-19-2005, 12:25 AM
Bowser is definitely king. I'm a dog person.

Kegboy
12-19-2005, 01:26 AM
I agree.

Bowser is averaging 17.4 HPG (handshakes/game), 5.9 DPG (dunks/game), and 9.7 MWLKSPG (moonwalks/game).

The stats don't lie. Look at that production Bowser is putting forth. Thank you.

Wow, I must really be missing out. Bowser used to get dunks like Al Harrington gets assists. Still, I know for a fact he runs into the stands and assaults fans on a regular basis. He needs to go.

If Boomer is really down to 13 handshakes a game, that's deplorable. Give the guy a big contract and he stops trying. I think we need to package them and get the Phoenix Gorilla.

In the mean time, sit them both. Freddie Fever really showed potential over the summer, and we can always sign Spike (the former Firebirds mascot) to back him up. Good vet to show him the ropes. Only problem is, Rick would probably start the old bird and have him out there every single timeout. :rolleyes:

Peck
12-19-2005, 01:47 AM
I seriously question Bowsers willingness to play through pain.

Bball
12-19-2005, 02:09 AM
While some of you have complained about his basketball IQ, I can tell you he's not goofy. I agree, he does have a tendency to dog it on defense. Still, if the coach would throw him a bone on offense I think he'd really make his mark. The coach just needs to loosen up and let him out of the doghouse. He's got a player who could really help us yet he keeps a tight leash on his game. That's not fair and sometimes I think it confuses him about his role and just leaves him chasing his tail.

How long has Bowser been here? Did he come when Isiah made his call for some dogs?

I know sometimes Bowser has a fake toughness about him and I agree his bark can be worse than his bite. But still, I'll take his lapping up rebounds over some other players sitting on the bench unwilling to play. Did any of you see him in the last game he got meaningful minutes? He was barking out orders like a pro.

And he can really get his paws on loose balls... not to mention his tongue...

-Bball

Jon Theodore
12-19-2005, 02:10 AM
I agree.

you can't argue with the stats.

sweabs
12-19-2005, 02:14 AM
While some of you have complained about his basketball IQ, I can tell you he's not goofy. I agree, he does have a tendency to dog it on defense. Still, if the coach would throw him a bone on offense I think he'd really make his mark. The coach just needs to loosen up and let him out of the doghouse. He's got a player who could really help us yet he keeps a tight leash on his game. That's not fair and sometimes I think it confuses him about his role and just leaves him chasing his tail.

How long has Bowser been here? Did he come when Isiah made his call for some dogs?

I know sometimes Bowser has a fake toughness about him and I agree his bark can be worse than his bite. But still, I'll take his lapping up rebounds over some other players sitting on the bench unwilling to play. Did any of you see him in the last game he got meaningful minutes? He was barking out orders like a pro.

And he can really get his paws on loose balls... not to mention his tongue...

-Bball

Ah! This deserves a :applaud:

Nicely done.......dawg.

317Kim
12-19-2005, 06:23 AM
:lmao: This thread is :5stars:.

Bowser is cool but Boomer and I get along better.
^^^^ also has a strange obsession with flipping my hair for some reason.

Kegboy
12-19-2005, 02:03 PM
:lmao: This thread is :5stars:.

Bowser is cool but Boomer and I get along better.
^^^^ also has a strange obsession with flipping my hair for some reason.

Probably checking for fleas.

317Kim
12-19-2005, 05:34 PM
:tongue:

Well in that case I'd point at you and he'd hit the jackpot! ;)