PDA

View Full Version : VA speaks *12/17 against the Knicks*

Ragnar
12-17-2005, 11:36 PM
Remember all the people who said trading AD for Bender would look great in a few years? Are any of you willing to admit you said that back then?

Roy Munson
12-17-2005, 11:40 PM
S-Jax. Wow, just wow. Bad night. Nuff said.

Lately, the bad nights happen more often than the good nights for SJax.

Tim
12-17-2005, 11:51 PM
Remember all the people who said trading AD for Bender would look great in a few years? Are any of you willing to admit you said that back then?

Thats not fair to anyone, especially Bender. The man's career is destroyed because of bad knees.

Unclebuck
12-17-2005, 11:52 PM

Yes I said that and if Bender was healthy enough to play, my comments would have been correct

Gamble
12-18-2005, 12:12 AM
While JO has to be mature enough to play through that, I really wish RC would get up and get in the refs face and argue for JO. Now I am not saying he needs to get a technical (although I wouldn’t be mad if he did) but sometimes I think RC is just to “laid back”
Well Van Gundy is available and he loves to give it to the refs. I actually
wouldn't mind him as a coach. He turned the Heat around but i've
heard he can't relate to players well either.

aceace
12-18-2005, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar

Quote:UncleBuck
Yes I said that and if Bender was healthy enough to play, my comments would have been correct.

Ragnar you can't out-think UncleBuck

Bball
12-18-2005, 04:57 AM
AD was traded first. DD was the following year.

-BBall

Peck
12-18-2005, 04:59 AM
Yes I said that and if Bender was healthy enough to play, my comments would have been correct

The nice thing for you is that you will now be able to take that one to the grave with you.

Bball
12-18-2005, 05:02 AM
The nice thing for you is that you will now be able to take that one to the grave with you.

He tried last weekend... but there was a snowbank...

:rimshot:

-Bball

DeS
12-18-2005, 07:54 AM
Runi. He just couldnt seem to find his shot, and only mad 2/4 free throws (I think. I know he missed 2 tonight). Hopefully it was just a bad night for him, and he can rebound from this and hav ea good game Wednesday.
IMO it was not a bad night for Runi. He was shooting 45% from field (almost all of the shots were from 3pt). You can not demand more from SG. Except Granger, all other scorers had the similar FG%. And he made 4/6 FT's (3/4 in the ending). Of course it was not his night, but it was not bad at all.
BTW, it's interessting to see that Rick is trying to make the scorer from him. I believe - there is no other option at this moment. IMO he had only 1 assist and took 9 shots from 3 just because Rick told him to shoot on every good possession. This is what we wanted couple weeks ago.

sixthman
12-18-2005, 08:22 AM

Guilty. I have sinned.

But I also said the trade for JO was a winner. And I did not boo the drafting of Reggie Miller over Stevie IU.

We all have our days, good and bad.

Unclebuck
12-18-2005, 11:55 PM

You don't think I've thought of that.