PDA

View Full Version : What's with AJ :confused:

Julius Sour
12-17-2005, 04:13 PM
From. nba.com/pacers

Including his six assists and one turnover tonight, Anthony Johnson has had 32 assists and five turnovers (6.4:1) in the last six games :confused: :confused:

Ragnar
12-17-2005, 04:37 PM
Just like Jermaine has bad games from time to time, it not the norm.

He is usually bad but he does occasionaly play well.

SoupIsGood
12-17-2005, 04:42 PM
He's not incapable of putting up good assist numbers, and isn't a bad player.... if he's playing at SG. Hell, if he were a little taller, he'd be the best SG on our team probably.

BUT THE MAN IS NOT A PG!!!!!!! :maniac:

Evan_The_Dude
12-17-2005, 06:38 PM
I'd bet money that AJ reads PD...

Anthem
12-17-2005, 09:12 PM
I'd bet money that AJ reads PD...
No bet.

Up until the last six games, I think he had more turnovers than assists for the season.

Kegboy
12-17-2005, 09:17 PM

This isn't like the NJ game Rag, he's been consistent. He's averaging 8.5 and 5 for the month of December. Remove the stinker he had against Dallas, and those numbers go up to 10 and 5.5.

Hoop
12-17-2005, 09:17 PM

That's just not true, AJ usually plays pretty solid, certainly more good than bad. He's just not as talented or graceful as Tins and Saras.

Ragnar
12-17-2005, 11:22 PM
That's just not true, AJ usually plays pretty solid, certainly more good than bad. He's just not as talented or graceful as Tins and Saras.

Again he is simply not a point guard. He plays his best ball at the 2. He always has and always will. I have said this over and OVER but people only remember me being pissed about his play. I LIKE HIM AT SHOOTING GUARD. I hate him at the point.

Kegboy
12-18-2005, 01:49 AM
Again he is simply not a point guard. He plays his best ball at the 2. He always has and always will. I have said this over and OVER but people only remember me being pissed about his play. I LIKE HIM AT SHOOTING GUARD. I hate him at the point.

Funny, that's what I say about Cabbage.