PDA

View Full Version : 93.1

purdue101
12-16-2005, 09:16 AM
artest is on right now or will be on in a few mins. can someone post what was said????? thanks.

heywoode
12-16-2005, 09:21 AM
I wish I could listen live on the web....I'm looking but can't find it...

ABADays
12-16-2005, 09:21 AM
I can't believe his agent is allowing him to keep babbling on. The more he talks the more he kills trade possibilities.

Harddrive7
12-16-2005, 09:23 AM
"You talk too much, you never shut up, I say you talk too much..."

I forgot how that goes.

MagicRat
12-16-2005, 09:58 AM
Was this some sort of trick to make me listen to "My Humps"?

That's just evil.........

MagicRat
12-16-2005, 10:12 AM
"I got screws loose in my hand and my head" - Ron Artest

MagicRat
12-16-2005, 10:19 AM
They're currently playing one of Ron's songs, "My Song". I'd say it's worse than "My Humps"....

purdue101
12-16-2005, 10:27 AM
he should have been on around 8:15am. marco on the morning mess kept saying that artest was going to be on live for an interview. i had to go into work around 8:10 am and at that time they said he would be on shortly.

maybe DW or his agent talked him out of it last min.

MagicRat
12-16-2005, 10:31 AM
he should have been on around 8:15am. marco on the morning mess kept saying that artest was going to be on live for an interview. i had to go into work around 8:10 am and at that time they said he would be on shortly.

maybe DW or his agent talked him out of it last min.

Oh, he was on. He actually did say he had screws loose in his hand and his head.

I think he was on for 2 segments, but I only heard the second one. He took some calls. Everybody loves Ron and wants him to stay.

Says he saw his dr. in NY and he has screws loose in his pinky and thumb.

He says he handled it the wrong way, so don't blame Indiana. He did it in a way that he couldn't dig out of the hole.

He did say that he couldn't sing before they played "My Song" and he was right. His 78 year old neighbor Doris sings background vocals on the song.

His priority is basketball, not music.

One of the DJ's asked if he would ever play for the Pacers again. Ron said he had said his piece and let the chips fall where they may.

Boxing is an option if he needs to fall back on something. He'd play for the Colts if he was in desperate need of a job.

He also said the fans should cheer loud for the team and not boo them when they're down...

Frank Slade
12-16-2005, 11:25 AM
ron ron ron.....what are we gonna do with you? literally.....

HMM well him and Bob Sanders in the secondary is scary...;)

Will Galen
12-16-2005, 12:01 PM
He also said the fans should cheer loud for the team and not boo them when they're down...

Ah ha! The crowd booing Ron is what I think started all this. His feelings were hurt is why he cut all his bridges. To bad!

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, but I wouldn't trade Ron. I would publicly tell him to shut up and be a pro. I would tell him we've stood by you, now you be a man and stand by us and fulfill your contract. I'd shame him into it.

Of course with JO also sounding off, and Donnie fed up, I know that option is no longer there.

To bad! Sigh!

Frank Slade
12-16-2005, 12:06 PM
Ah ha! The crowd booing Ron is what I think started all this.
Oh my .. it's all a misunderstanding !!! Ron the crowd was yelling BOOOMMMERRR...... not Boo.....

hoopsforlife
12-16-2005, 12:16 PM
My avatar shows what Rons wife must have said to him when he got home that night. Can you imagine what she was saying? Can you imagine what his kids are thinking?

Jeesh Ron, how could you.
Think of the children.

Pacesetter
12-16-2005, 06:28 PM
Ron will talk to anyone who will listen. He needs to know when to stop diggin and lean on the shovel.

A suggestion for Ron himself: Ron, chill dog, you are going to get your wish so just chill until a deal happens. Keep runnin your gob about Magic, Sir Barkley, et al, and you're going to have the entire league against ya. Just lean on the shovel until a deal happens. You aren't yet to a point where you can never go back to playin ball, but if you keep it up things can change drastically for you, and I'd hate to see that happen.

317Kim
12-16-2005, 06:59 PM
Be Careful what you wish for Ron because you might just get it..sigh..