PDA

View Full Version : First Round Story Lines

ROCislandWarrior
03-30-2004, 12:38 AM
Man, I was just thinking about this and no matter who we play in the first round, it is going to be interesting.

1. Cavs - It will be King James first playoff appearance against the beast of the east. If LBJ turns out to be the next MJ, I hope this isn't one of the highlights of his career.

2. Knicks - ok...IT...thats all I have to say. (maybe a bit more) IT and his team built to beat the Pacers (starbury), a new chapter in the old Knicks-Pacers Rivalry?

3. Celtics - Those *******s knocked us out last year, they would really get a beating this year. Only player to worry about is Pierce.

4. Bucks???- They have fallen apart, but I would love to play them for obvious reasons.

I can't Wait!!!

fishman
03-30-2004, 03:41 PM
1. Cavs - It will be King James first playoff appearance against the beast of the east. If LBJ turns out to be the next MJ, I hope this isn't one of the highlights of his career.

This has conspiracy written all over it. I'm sure Stern is wetting his lips at the thought of LeBron leading an upset over the #1 seed.
Plus the fact that his intials are L.J. also gives me the shivers :sadbanana:

But out of all the potential matchups, I'd really love to lay down a beating on the Celtics.

ChicagoJ
03-30-2004, 03:51 PM

This has conspiracy written all over it. I'm sure Stern is wetting his lips at the thought of LeBron leading an upset over the #1 seed.
Plus the fact that his intials are L.J. also gives me the shivers :sadbanana:

But out of all the potential matchups, I'd really love to lay down a beating on the Celtics.

That's the #1 reason I'm worried about a potential matchup with the Cavs.

Hicks
03-30-2004, 05:00 PM
I'd love to *****-slap the Celtics out of the playoffs after what happened last year.

JBones19
03-30-2004, 05:51 PM
Actually, I think I am most afraid of the Bucks on that list. They always give us fits. I may re-think that though if we can win these next 2 against them.

The Cav's could also be dangerous, but I think we would easily handle the Knicks or Celts in the 1st round.

Snickers
03-30-2004, 07:36 PM
Celts would be a piece of cake, Knicks would be an interesting matchup, but still not too hard, and my thoughts on the Bucks depend on these next two games with them.

The Cavs though, are a team to handle a bit more cautiously. Still not too challenging, but worth taking seriously due to the potential Kingly treatment.

:neutral:

MSA2CF
03-30-2004, 07:52 PM
No importa quién el juego de Pacers, Indiana vendrá hacia fuera en tapa.

(No matter who the Pacers play, Indiana will come out on top.)

Snickers
03-30-2004, 07:56 PM
No importa quién el juego de Pacers, Indiana vendrá hacia fuera en tapa.

(No matter who the Pacers play, Indiana will come out on top.)

¡Si!

:D