PDA

View Full Version : DW will get it done...

NorCal_Pacerfan
12-14-2005, 05:19 PM
I have complete faith that DW will do the very best he can for the Pacers. He's a smart cookie. Unlike Ron, DW knows exactly what to say and how to say it when it comes to speaking with the press. Now that the Ron experiment is over, you can count on Donnie going for mature players that want a role on a great team.

Ron, only 19 games into the season, has already stated that he can't shake his past here. Man, he really gave it a good try didn't he? He has been the leading scorer in 10 of the Pacers' games so far. What more could a player want?
Look at Detroit. You've got three powerful scorers in Billups, Prince and Hamilton. Yet these guys are accepting of their roles on a great team. Ron will end up like baby Al. He will look back and reflect on the opportunity he had here and wish he could do it all over again. Reggie said it best when he said that if Ron can't be happy with the Pacers, he won't be happy anywhere. There are no other organizations like the Pacers. No one has publicly stood up for Ron more than the Pacers. Ron is blind as a bat.

DW says he will do what's best for the team. But I agree with Reggie, DW will probably send Ron to NBA wasteland. There is no way DW is going to grant Ron's request to play with LBJ or even the Knicks. Ron will either be on a bottom feeding eastern team or will go out west. DW will NOT put Ron on a team that could threaten the Pacers shot at the Eastern Conference crown.

All this speculation is interesting fodder, but I'm just sitting back and waiting for the actual trade to occur. That's when things will really get interesting. I expect DW to shake things up a bit, but I don't think we'll be shocked by what happens.

GetOdom
12-14-2005, 05:23 PM
Same here! Walsh will not let us down that I will say...

Bball
12-14-2005, 05:50 PM
I don't know whether he will let us down or not but I doubt there is anyone here questioning his desire to do the best job possible with the circumstances he's been dealt.

Artest made the bed, now we all have to deal with it. That includes Walsh. When life hands you a lemon you make lemonade. Let's hope we can all drink some lemonade come next week... and not be forced to drink any Koolaid! ;)

-Bball

Harmonica
12-14-2005, 06:11 PM
Artest made the bed, now we all have to deal with it. That includes Walsh. When life hands you a lemon you make lemonade. Let's hope we can all drink some lemonade come next week... and not be forced to drink any Koolaid! ;)

Cynic.

stipo
12-14-2005, 06:16 PM
I don't know whether he will let us down or not but I doubt there is anyone here questioning his desire to do the best job possible with the circumstances he's been dealt.

-Bball
I once made my bed, then tried to lay in it while drinking some lemonade (that I had made), I woke up the next morning with wet sheets!

Hoop
12-14-2005, 06:20 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/Hooping/HehKoolAid.gif

Will Galen
12-14-2005, 06:27 PM
I once made my bed, then tried to lay in it while drinking some lemonade (that I had made), I woke up the next morning with wet sheets!

I see, you peed the bed because you had to much lemonade. (Giggle, giggle, snort)