PDA

View Full Version : David Aldridge and Reggie sound off on Ron

naptownmenace
12-14-2005, 04:16 PM
If someone has mentioned this I'm sorry for double posting it.

David Aldridge and Reggie Miller were on TNT Overtime yesterday and had an interesting discussion. Reggie echoed some of the same sentiments that he said on Dan Patrick's show and disagreed with DW's assessment that he agreed with Ron's view of their being too much baggage keeping him from comfortable on the team.

javascript:nbaVideoShort('http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/nbacom/tnt/tnt_anytime_051213.asx','');

CableKC
12-14-2005, 04:29 PM
Thanks.....interesting. Despite the baggage that he may carry that lowers his trade value...I think that Walsh should play that montage of Artest's highlights for opposing GMs.

naptownmenace
12-14-2005, 04:48 PM
Thanks.....interesting. Despite the baggage that he may carry that lowers his trade value...I think that Walsh should play that montage of Artest's highlights for opposing GMs.

I can't lie. While I was watching those clips I went back to feeling depressed about losing Ronnie.

ABADays
12-14-2005, 04:49 PM
It will pass - trust me. Especially when we hear about his next suspension.

317Kim
12-14-2005, 04:50 PM
I'm melancholy-mad.

thanks for that though :)

cracktower
12-14-2005, 05:01 PM
I can't lie. While I was watching those clips I went back to feeling depressed about losing Ronnie.

:( me too buddy. It sucks to lose a player like him, headcase or witout being a head case.

A part of me would rather see the coach leave then Artest, but then ethics............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:mad:

dervos
12-14-2005, 05:04 PM

Go watch the clip of the biggest basketball game of Ron's career - game 6 of the conference finals vs Detroit - you'll feel a lot better.

If that doesn't work, get out the strong medicine and watch the clip of Ron punching the fan in the head - you won't feel better, but you'll be glad he's going.

Or you can just watch his interview from this weekend :crazy:

PacerMan
12-14-2005, 05:13 PM
:( me too buddy. It sucks to lose a player like him, headcase or witout being a head case.

A part of me would rather see the coach leave then Artest, but then ethics............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:mad:

'

If there's any part that thinks that, there is something wrong with that part.

DisplacedKnick
12-14-2005, 05:54 PM
'

If there's any part that thinks that, there is something wrong with that part.

As I mentioned in another thread:

When there's a conflict between a rational person and a nutjob-psycho-headcase-fruitcake-loony I don't think the rational person should be blamed instead of the nutjob-psycho-headcase-fruitcake-loony.

pizza guy
12-15-2005, 12:54 AM
Yeah, watching the high-lights I thought, "it sucks to lose this player." Then, he turned around and I saw "Artest" printed on the back of the jersey and my blood ran cold and my face contorted into an angry configuration and I realized, "it's great to get rid of this guy."