PDA

View Full Version : The Reason Artest Wants Out

18to88
12-13-2005, 10:05 PM
He says its to maximize his potential and because he wants a fresh start but my roommate asked Artest's brother and the real reason he is leaving because he has problems with people in the organization. I know this isn't new news or anything but I think this means the whole potential/fresh start is bull **** and the problems with people are bigger than we thought.

Los Angeles
12-13-2005, 10:54 PM
He says its to maximize his potential and because he wants a fresh start but my roommate asked Artest's brother and the real reason he is leaving because he has problems with people in the organization. I know this isn't new news or anything but I think this means the whole potential/fresh start is bull **** and the problems with people are bigger than we thought.
Did he give names?

Kstat
12-13-2005, 11:02 PM
my agent's barber is Ron's 3rd cousin on his mother's side and he says Ron is really an alien from Mars......

FiestyFosterFanatic
12-13-2005, 11:45 PM
Doesn't Ron's brother go to Ivy Tech?

Jon Theodore
12-14-2005, 12:10 AM
you guy's are ridiculous. It's not unlikely this guy knows Ron's brother. I have a good friend who goes to IU and knows Ronnie brother. It's not a big deal.

pacersfan123
12-14-2005, 12:13 AM
you guy's are ridiculous. It's not unlikely this guy knows Ron's brother. I have a good friend who goes to IU and knows Ronnie brother. It's not a big deal.

It probably is true, Artest brother went to my HS, so chances are he does know him.

Los Angeles
12-14-2005, 12:20 AM
Still no real information?

C'mon! without names, this information is meaningless.

Hoop
12-14-2005, 12:25 AM
People in the organization, what does that mean? The Juggling guy, The Balloon Animal Guy, The Stilt Waking Guy or is it that Fat B*stard Bowser? :laugh:

Los Angeles
12-14-2005, 12:30 AM
People in the organization, what does that mean? The Juggling guy, The Balloon Animal Guy, The Stilt Waking Guy or is it that Fat B*stard Bowser? :laugh:
I didn't think Bender jokes were wecome anymore.

:)

18to88
12-14-2005, 12:36 AM
My dads borthers sisters cousin talked to the mil-man who said Ron didnt like the fact Jax wouldnt pass the ball to Runi...

Alright smart ***, don't believe me. He asked over the internet and I was right there.

and it was the one who went to IU. He didn't say any names and when we tried to ask he had him blocked.

Hoop
12-14-2005, 12:41 AM
Don't take it personal 18to88, people just having fun. We need a few laughs considering all that's happen.

Stick around and post more often.

Kaufman
12-14-2005, 01:13 AM
You know, how many friggin brothers are we talking about? A bro in HS, a bro at IVY Tech, one at IU, and whats this about Bowser being one of Ron's kids?

Hoop
12-14-2005, 01:18 AM
You know, how many friggin brothers are we talking about? A bro in HS, a bro at IVY Tech, one at IU, and whats this about Bowser being one of Ron's kids?Maybe Bowsers knocked up? That'd make anyone want to skip town. :devil:

Kaufman
12-14-2005, 01:32 AM
Who let the dogs out???

Ron?