PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Forum Party?

Shade
12-13-2005, 05:46 PM
Any chance of another one of these taking place this year? Do any out-of-towners plan to be in Indy for the holidays and want to have a get together soon? It could be a VERY interesting gathering right now, with all that's happening in Pacer land. :)

317Kim
12-13-2005, 05:48 PM
Sounds like a good idea :)

but Castleton has been really packed and probably will be until after valentines day..takes FOREVER. back to back every car

Unclebuck
12-13-2005, 05:50 PM
YOU trying driving through Castleton at any time near Xmas.

I'll be in town, but I ain't goin' near that area.

It is not that bad. Everyone always says how bad it is, and I really don't have a lot of problems. Sure it is a little slow, but not too bad

Ultimate Frisbee
12-13-2005, 05:51 PM
I'll be in town for the holidays... I miss Indy.

Shade
12-13-2005, 05:51 PM
YOU trying driving through Castleton at any time near Xmas.

I'll be in town, but I ain't goin' near that area.

I have no choice anyway. I FRIGGIN' WORK THERE. :suicide:

Besides, after it took me 5 hours to drive 13 miles the other day, I think I can handle Castleton traffic.

Frank Slade
12-13-2005, 06:12 PM
Why not try Downtown.. more centrally located..? just a suggestion

DisplacedKnick
12-13-2005, 07:25 PM
Heck - have it at my house! Out of town - no traffic. I'll have tons of food and be on drugs ...

Just look for the Nativity scene with Patrick Ewing, Charles Oakley and Larry Johnson as the Three Wise Men. ;)

miller=clutch
12-13-2005, 07:34 PM
man id bloody love to go to indiana that would be my dream. i live in australia but i am a mad fan, i wake up at like 3:30 in the mornin to listen to all of there games :).

Doug
12-13-2005, 08:16 PM
Just look for the Nativity scene with Patrick Ewing, Charles Oakley and Larry Johnson as the Three Wise Men. ;)

More like three wise guys...

My apologies to Gary Larson.

Peck
12-14-2005, 01:57 AM
Heck - have it at my house! Out of town - no traffic. I'll have tons of food and be on drugs ...

That's cool because they are all bowing before the baby Reggie.:D

Kaufman
12-14-2005, 02:02 AM
Displaced,

Which drugs do you get high on? Always curious to keep up to date on the street value of some of the drugs I prescribe at work. Just curious. If you know what they run, I'd love to know.

Sincerely,
Kauf-dizzle

Arcadian
12-14-2005, 02:05 AM
I'll be in town but I have misgivings about going to a Knick fan's home.

DisplacedKnick
12-14-2005, 08:23 AM
Displaced,

Which drugs do you get high on? Always curious to keep up to date on the street value of some of the drugs I prescribe at work. Just curious. If you know what they run, I'd love to know.

Sincerely,
Kauf-dizzle

I'm getting reconstructive surgery done on my ankle next Monday - figure I'll have some Vicodin (sp?). They're putting antibiotics in the IV - not sure if I get some take-home on that or not - my pre-op meeting's tomorrow morning.

And no - I will NOT be making any fantasy trades for at least a week after that. ;)

Edit re lots of food: I work in an office with 9 women. They've all decided to be my Mommy and on Friday they're loading me up with stuff they've cooked so I have something to eat when I'm on crutches. Can't vouch for it yet but there are some good cooks in that group (and one newlywed - all guests get to try hers out before me!).

Gamble
12-14-2005, 09:05 AM
I would love to but i'll be in California for the holidays.

Suaveness
12-14-2005, 11:49 AM
I'd definitely be there.

heywoode
12-14-2005, 01:33 PM
Ragnar and I have both commented that the forum parties always seem to be on days that don't work for us....We live close and would probably ride together if we could make it to one.

Not speaking for him, but if it were on a weekend, it STILL probably wouldn't work for me...I would like to make it to one eventually, so keep info posted about the possibilities, as they always are, please!

:)

Suaveness
12-18-2005, 12:10 AM
Is this still a possibility?

heywoode
12-18-2005, 12:48 AM
Is this still a possibility?

I'm interested...