PDA

View Full Version : Are Reasons For Artestís Request Contradictory?

Since86
12-13-2005, 04:56 PM
Why wouldn't UB want to read this thread. The highlited part is exactly what he's been saying for the past few months. UB has never seriously entertained what Ron says as truth.

This only shows that UB has been right in his assessment, eventhough he(as was I) was duped into thinking that Ron was going to turn a corner.

Shade
12-13-2005, 05:23 PM
Why wouldn't UB want to read this thread. The highlited part is exactly what he's been saying for the past few months. UB has never seriously entertained what Ron says as truth.

This only shows that UB has been right in his assessment, eventhough he(as was I) was duped into thinking that Ron was going to turn a corner.

I was thinking the same thing. :confused:

aceace
12-13-2005, 06:18 PM
When Ron was on Sunday night WXIN/59 your thoughts were exactly as mine. He completely contradicted himself. Ron is an idiot and the sooner he is gone the more chance we have of winning a championship. It will be interesting to see what happens when he returns to Conseco.

I heard today he had the same agent as T.O. Drew Rosenhaus that may be part of his problem.

Kaufman
12-13-2005, 06:43 PM
I like your avatar Shade.

NorCal_Pacerfan
12-14-2005, 01:45 AM
"The Artest Formerly Known as a Pacer" IS a walking contradiction.