PDA

View Full Version : what will happen Wednesday in Boston

able
12-13-2005, 01:21 PM
Who will start, will Rick be "daring" and "continue" his trial with Jax at the 3 and Saras at the 2? If so will Tins be the 1?
Will Jeff start at the 5 ?

my thoughts:

1. Tins
2. Saras
3. Jax
4. Jo
5. jeff

6 Fred
7 Cro
8 Granger

able
12-13-2005, 01:26 PM
uhh according to all press releases I read and what Rick said last time out, Tins is expected back and ready to play

Los Angeles
12-13-2005, 01:33 PM
Who will start, will Rick be "daring" and "continue" his trial with Jax at the 3 and Saras at the 2? If so will Tins be the 1?
Will Jeff start at the 5 ?

my thoughts:

1. Tins
2. Saras
3. Jax
4. Jo
5. jeff

6 Fred
7 Cro
8 Granger
I think you've nailed it, though I don't know if Tinsley is coming back or not.

Carlisle is not going to fix what ain't broken. He's had two wins with two PGs in the backcourt, I don't think he'll change that until we lose.

After 2 years at SF, I'm pretty sure Jax is there to stay for a while (unless we get a SF in trade).

ChicagoJ
12-13-2005, 02:34 PM
What he should do is this:

PG - Tinsley / Saras
SG - SJax / Saras
SF - Granger/ SJax
PF - Croshere / Foster
C - O'Neal / Harrison

What he will do is anyone's guess.

naptownmenace
12-13-2005, 02:35 PM
I feel sorry for the Celts. I think the Pacers will come up and play lights out on offense and shut them down on "D".

This is a statement game - mainly pointed at Ron - and the message is GOOD RIDDANCE MO-RON!

CableKC
12-13-2005, 02:46 PM
I suspect that this whole Artest fiasco will pull the Pacers together like the way we went into the first game after the suspension.

heywoode
12-13-2005, 02:49 PM
I suspect that this whole Artest fiasco will pull the Pacers together like the way we went into the first game after the suspension.

Didn't we lose that game?

Not trying to be obtuse, I see your point and agree with it. The Pacers will (I hope) agree to bury the hatchets for now, and see what they are capable of sans Mo-Ron....

That is why we need to do a trade quickly. The players left are surely bonding already, and a new player needs to be in on that.

beast23
12-13-2005, 02:50 PM
I suspect that this whole Artest fiasco will pull the Pacers together like the way we went into the first game after the suspension.I think so, too. Except that this year we will have JO, Jax and the rest of the troops. We should be alright.

NPFII
12-13-2005, 06:46 PM
That is why we need to do a trade quickly. The players left are surely bonding already, and a new player needs to be in on that.

Yip, especially if one or more guys are going to be in the trade along with Mo.

Trade. Now.

DeS
12-13-2005, 06:54 PM
I'm almost sure that Rick will start AJ. He played a couple of "brilliant" games compared to the "good" (according to Rick) ones and... he plays the right way ;)

Kegboy
12-13-2005, 07:17 PM
Tomorrow morning it will be announced Samaki Walker has been cut and we have reached an agreement with FA George Lynch. Lynch will then meet the team in Boston and, after a quick glance at the playbook, will not only start at the 3, but will play all 48 minutes, run the offense, and guard Paul Pierce and Ricky Davis at the same time.

After the game, Rick will blame our loss on Lynch's "youth and inexperience", but will grudgingly admit "he was the oldest guy we could get on short notice."

aceace
12-13-2005, 07:35 PM
a^^^^^a lololololol