PDA

View Full Version : I finally found out who Rons agent is

Doug in CO
12-13-2005, 03:04 PM
So Kravitz got something wrong - shocking

The Toxic Avenger
12-13-2005, 03:17 PM
So what are we thinking here VA... That this was all a ploy by Mark Stevens to lower Rons Value and praise the Knicks to every local TV station and Newspaper in Indy?

As some one said in the Fox 59 thread what kind of agent would let RA say these kinds of things AND then go on TV to solidify those remarks.

Hoop
12-14-2005, 01:13 AM
Ron is signed till 07-08, 08-09 is his player option year. So he's going to make the same money no matter where he plays. His value trade wise probably makes no difference to him or his agent. If going to NY is his goal, lowering his value might work for him. His agent would most likely make more money from endorsements in NY than in Indy.

Really though, trying to make any logic with anything Ron does is futile.

Kaufman
12-14-2005, 01:39 AM
I can't figure who would want to endorse Ron at this point in his career?

He has to have low marketability as he doesn't really identify with any group or population.

All I can see is him becoming a spokesperson for Celexa or something along those lines.

Hoop
12-14-2005, 01:42 AM
I can't figure who would want to endorse Ron at this point in his career?

He has to have low marketability as he doesn't really identify with any group or population.

All I can see is him becoming a spokesperson for Celexa or something along those lines.If Ron was on the Knicks I guarantee he would get local endorsements. Probably more than any other NBA city, NY loves crazy people. ;)

Kaufman
12-14-2005, 01:58 AM
John Starks and Ronnie Artest...

Bball
12-14-2005, 02:05 AM
If Ron was on the Knicks I guarantee he would get local endorsements. Probably more than any other NBA city, NY loves crazy people. ;)

"Crazy Ron's Stereos and Electronics"

"C'mon down the deals are innnnnnnnnsane!!!!"

He could finish Circuit City off right there.

-Bball