PDA

View Full Version : Ron Artest is a freakin' genius.

PHC Fan
12-13-2005, 12:46 PM
Don't discount what I wrote in the title just yet.

Think about it. If Ron Artest makes as much trouble as he can without getting into trouble (like last year), then his trade value diminishes. He wants to go somewhere to be that team's primary scorer/money maker. But think about it, Ron doesn't want his next team to throw everything into the trade including the kitchen sink. Ron would want a decent supporting cast. So, he takes his demands public (trade value diminishes) & acknowledges that he'll take his baggage elsewhere (practically stating publicly that he'll never change, thus value diminishes). Couple this with his past tendency to play out of control.

The man is a genius. He knows that his next team won't have to give up anywhere near how much talent that Ron is worth.

After saying all of this, Ron I say to you: Don't let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'. Nothing personal, but I am a fan of INDIANA, not of any individual player (even moreso after Reggie's retirement).

NPFII
12-13-2005, 12:52 PM
Don't discount what I wrote in the title just yet.

Think about it. If Ron Artest makes as much trouble as he can without getting into trouble (like last year), then his trade value diminishes. He wants to go somewhere to be that team's primary scorer/money maker. But think about it, Ron doesn't want his next team to throw everything into the trade including the kitchen sink. Ron would want a decent supporting cast. So, he takes his demands public (trade value diminishes) & acknowledges that he'll take his baggage elsewhere (practically stating publicly that he'll never change, thus value diminishes). Couple this with his past tendency to play out of control.

The man is a genius. He knows that his next team won't have to give up anywhere near how much talent that Ron is worth.

After saying all of this, Ron I say to you: Don't let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'. Nothing personal, but I am a fan of INDIANA, not of any individual player (even moreso after Reggie's retirement).

It's not called a genius.

It's called spitting into the well you're drinking from.

It's called sawing the branch you're sitting on.

These actions, though may seem fruitful in the short term, have a tendency of smashing into your face one day.

In the Israeli army we had a saying - "A dick is like a boomerang" - you can throw it around in any direction you want, but it will eventually come right back at you.

Harddrive7
12-13-2005, 12:54 PM
i really doubt any of that ran through rons mind

That would take for him to actually put things into perspective. That's not Ron.

Bball
12-13-2005, 12:57 PM
Did anyone see my comments comparing the search for meaning in Ron's thoughts to the search for Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster? ...Nobody has found any of them yet...

I think this is another example of pushing the envelope and trying to find reason where none exists.

-Bball

Dukins
12-13-2005, 01:14 PM
Does Ron Ron have any thought process at all ??????

NorCal_Pacerfan
12-13-2005, 02:26 PM
Ron = Genius?
Einstein = Dumb?