PDA

View Full Version : Tinsley will flourish now

tinsLee123
12-13-2005, 09:51 AM
Obviously, I'm a big tins fan. I have a feeling now that Artest is gone, the offense will flow a lot better and tinsley will look a lot better after he comes back from his injury. Why does everybody want to ship tins? Because he's emotional? He may get pouty, but really I think that makes him play harder and better. I like Runi too, but tins is the best pg on this team. There shouldn't be these trade rumors with artest. He will succeed without ron; he moves up from the 4th option. We all saw what he could do last year offensively minus o'neal, minus jackson, and minus artest. And as more weapons came back, he continued to adjust his game. Tins and runi are the best overall guards on the team; hopefully we will see them play together more.

don't trade tins

scar
12-13-2005, 09:53 AM
I don't want to trade Tinsley because he's emotional, I want to trade Tinsley because he's injury prone. But that's another story for another day.

Stephen Jackson is the guy that will flourish in Artest's abscence.

Harmonica
12-13-2005, 09:57 AM
Doesn't Tinsley have to be able to play to be able to flourish? Just asking.

No. You're not "just asking." You're being your usual smartass self. And that's why I love ya. :flirt:

Ragnar
12-13-2005, 10:05 AM
Hey I am Tinsleys biggest fan and he does not start playing soon I am going to be fed up with him. On top of that he had damn well better be healthy this year durring the playoffs.

We are finaly dumping Bender, Ron and his unpredictable nature will be gone we will need Tinsley to PLAY not sit.

clownskull
12-13-2005, 10:06 AM
I don't want to trade Tinsley because he's emotional, I want to trade Tinsley because he's injury prone. But that's another story for another day.

Stephen Jackson is the guy that will flourish in Artest's abscence.
bingo!
just look at tinsley's games played over his career. every year he misses more and more games. i am tired of this team catering to the perpetualy injured. we have had enough of those. i like tinsley most of the time WHEN he's healthy but, that is becoming increasingly less frequent. although i don't like his attitude at times when he feels some personal obligation to play the game of one upsmanship when playing against some players . in the first 4 games this year, he had 2 technical fouls. both games were against the heat. one because he didn't like a call against him and punched the ball into the stands late in a close game and another when he didn't like not getting a call so he intentionaly held onto the ball for a delay of game tech.
i question his maturity and his ability to handle pressure when it really counts.
although nowhere in the same universe as ol' looney tunes rony in those departments, i am getting tired of the same old things with him.

Jon Theodore
12-13-2005, 12:33 PM
If somebody could teach Tinsley how to LAND ON HIS FEET...he could be an all-star caliber player.

BUt he will miss a minimum of 30 games a season.

Frank Slade
12-13-2005, 12:34 PM
Not that Artest is Gone...

I look for Gill to average a triple double...

:brick:

317Kim
12-13-2005, 12:35 PM
Thats okay with me as long as Runi gets one too.

stipo
12-13-2005, 12:42 PM
I'm tired of the never ending pouting. Has anyone actually seen this guy smile more than once? (I know he did it at least once, I just can't remember when it was.) But, truth is, I could easily live with a bad attitude if he could stay healthy for any length of time.

denyfizle
12-13-2005, 01:17 PM
I think Tinsley will flourish- when we trade him together with Artest. Im sick of his pouting too and DH can join them as well if he's like that too. What this Artest thing just told me is that all the theories we have about player's body language and pouting aren't really that far fetched so I just hope we trade away all the negative forces.

NorCal_Pacerfan
12-13-2005, 01:23 PM
I'm done with Tinsley. Bad attitude and injury prone. Ship 'em.