PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about Ron?

CompACE
12-12-2005, 05:56 PM
This whole city has stuck by Ron when the rest of the league probably would'nt have. Now that he wants the trade, what are your feelings towards Artest?

Believe_in_blue
12-12-2005, 05:57 PM
He can go to hell.

sweabs
12-12-2005, 05:58 PM
Well, you could probably skim through the threads to see a general consensus, but I'll save you the time.

"**** You". That pretty much does it for me.

skyfire
12-12-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm just sad that it has come to this. I love watching him play and will still probbly follow his progress if/when he ends up at a new club. There is still a little piece of me that hopes this all blows over and Ron comes back. I think as a person he is easily distracted and confused.

Naptown Seth
12-12-2005, 06:07 PM
Liked him, but not anymore. Too selfish to be liked.

ReGGiesBoOmBaby
12-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Was a fan but this was the last straw:(

Los Angeles
12-12-2005, 06:11 PM
none of those options describes me.

317Kim
12-12-2005, 06:12 PM
supported him through good and bad for the longest time, not its time for him to LEAVE!

Ultimate Frisbee
12-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Still like him... Not a fan of what he did... but still like him...

I want him traded for us and for him... I don't take it that personally though...

Hoop
12-12-2005, 06:20 PM
I absolutely love Ron's game, never seen a player like him.

I still think he is a top 10 talent, but that means nothing now. I held on to the hope that his talent would over come his "mental" problems. I now have to face the fact that he will always be a enigma and never get close to his potential.

I'm over him, I don't hate him though, I feel kinda sorry for him. I just want to move on. Hopefully we can get a decent player for him. The optimism in me still holds out hope we can get someone really good.

masobczyk
12-12-2005, 06:22 PM
love watching artest play but it's just not worth it anymore. it's time for him to go. the constant distractions he causes makes being a fan not fun anymore.

mmpfm1
12-12-2005, 06:46 PM
I hope that we trade him to the worst team and he never makes the playoffs again. Kind of like Al Harrington

CompACE
12-12-2005, 06:53 PM
I hope that we trade him to the worst team and he never makes the playoffs again. Kind of like Al Harrington

Actually i don't have as much ill-feeling towards Al than I do Artest. At least Al didn't let his trade request disrupt the team as much as Ron has with pretty much everything, but you do make a good point.

Ragnar
12-12-2005, 06:56 PM
Can we get a I am sick and tired of Polls thread?

Pacesetter
12-12-2005, 07:03 PM
I always liked Ron until this season early when he ran his mouth off to a New York reporter, talking about him being a wild animal, etc .... After that I think I stepped back and realized he was never going to snap out of it. He was my favorite player in a Pacers uniform, but he just couldn't handle himsef in a real professional environment, and that's probably due to the fact that he grew up with no manners and still has no manners, and zero common sense. A shame really. Anyone sucking oxygen making millions should have more damn sense than that!