PDA

View Full Version : Calling out all Pacers...

NorCal_Pacerfan
12-12-2005, 05:44 PM
Now is the time. Stand up and speak out if you want out. Don't bring the team down any longer. If you aren't happy, jump on Ron's one way ticket too oblivion. Please. This goes for you Tinsley, Jax, Harrison and whomever else. If you don't want to play FOR the Pacers as a team player, then go away. This team needs classy, mature, team oriented winners. Not Whiners. Thank you.

317Kim
12-12-2005, 05:46 PM
GO PACERS! :boomer: EXPRESS YOURSELVES!!

18to88
12-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Now is the time. Stand up and speak out if you want out. Don't bring the team down any longer. If you aren't happy, jump on Ron's one way ticket too oblivion. Please. This goes for you Tinsley, Jax, Harrison and whomever else. If you don't want to play FOR the Pacers as a team player, then go away. This team needs classy, mature, team oriented winners. Not Whiners. Thank you.

And I'm sure they are reading this and would take it to heart if they did.

CableKC
12-12-2005, 06:03 PM
When I read the first statement...I thought you were referring to us "haters" on the board that bring up the "let's trade Tinsley/SJax for player X". :laugh:

Hoop
12-12-2005, 06:04 PM
JO already said basically the same thing.

"We're going to go to war with any guy that wants to wear a Pacers' uniform. Bottom line, if you want to wear it, we're with you. If you don't, see you later.