PDA

View Full Version : A VA frustration thread

317Kim
12-12-2005, 06:16 PM
you guys are pervs :-p

18to88
12-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Ok, first of all, let me make this very clear. While everythign in this thread is true, I am making this because SIG said the shout box is dead as of late. You can offer any advice, but this is really just a open thread for anyone to rip me, or do whatever the hell you want.

So, there are three girls.

First, GIRL A. She is jai cool, but we was supposed to go out and chill on the real for a hot second. So the first time she got my number and then she said she lost the junk. So I was just like **** it, whatever, she coulda got sick and jonk, so I wasn’t tripping none. Then I gave her friend my number, and still nothing happened. Then I talked to her the next week, and she was all like “don’t think I did you dirty, my friend just didn’t give me your number and some **** like that.” I was just like whatever whatever.

So now there are two other girls.

Now for GIRL B. I aint never really talked to her like “talked to her”, but we be chilling. You know what I mean. So slim went up to her and ask her if she was trying to holla at me. So needless to say I am in a akward situation.

Ok, girl C scares me. But its no all that bad. I am 20 and she is 19. Besides the fact she has scared me a lot lately, but she claims she is my mother. She is freaing me out, and even though she is kind of messing with me on the chill, she is trying to talk to some other dude on the cut at the same time. And dude doesn’t want to be seen with her in public.

Why do you always post threads like this 95% of the people on here don't understand you and it sounds like you are trying to show off. Why are you getting advice on girls from a Pacers message board which I'm guessing doesn't have the most experience on the subject.

SoupIsGood
12-12-2005, 06:17 PM
Wow, she claims to be your mother?!

Wouldn't that just be weird if you ever.... eh..... got your jonk on? With someone who wants to be you moter?!?! WTF, that's jsut weird

Mourning
12-12-2005, 06:19 PM
NOT AGAIN!!! :-o

:-p

sweabs
12-12-2005, 06:32 PM
No one really talks like that......right?

sweabs
12-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Who's pregnant?

Yo mama.

Oh...I went there...:D

Kegboy
12-12-2005, 09:00 PM
:confused:

Natston
12-13-2005, 04:25 AM
So which one has jonk in her trunk? :eyebrow:

sweabs
12-13-2005, 03:43 PM
I dont want to meet your jonk

Your girl already met mine.

Your mother met mine.

That's right...I went there - again.

sweabs
12-13-2005, 03:53 PM
Son, you not on my level.

You may be on B-towns level, but only if you have plastic surgery.....

asl???

pics plz!!1

Oh wait, I already have pictures of you on my computer.

Your mom doesn't think I look that bad. Then again, I saw her go home with that homeless guy that lives outside the neighbours porch once we were done. Oh snap - was that btown?!

Natston
12-14-2005, 02:57 AM
Shes blind

Maybe I have chance then... :woohoo: