PDA

View Full Version : Mike Wells was on Full Court Press today....

MagicRat
12-12-2005, 05:02 PM
"The funny thing is, you know, you kind of sense it building up, because I was waiting for Ron after one of his workouts and when you've got a player hitting jumpers and running down the court and looking at somebody saying, "I would look good in a Sacramento uniform doing this", that tells you the guy doesn't want to be around the Pacers anymore...."

I'll try to post the full interview tonight......

Mourning
12-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Please, do! :)

Believe_in_blue
12-12-2005, 05:05 PM
The problem is that theres just nobody doing that in a Sacramento uniform that I would like to see in a Pacers uniform.

Unclebuck
12-12-2005, 05:17 PM
I saw it Thursday night at the game. But I was in denial so i didn't post anything

Harmonica
12-12-2005, 05:18 PM
I saw it Thursday night at the game. But I was in denial so i didn't post anything

Saw what?

naptownmenace
12-12-2005, 05:22 PM
Trade him for the racist Bonzi Wells. I'd rather have a racist than Ron Artest. I thought the dark times were over at the end of last season.

Unclebuck
12-12-2005, 05:25 PM
Saw what?

Sorry, I did not explain myself at all did I.

Ron was in street clothes Thursday night and he sat on the end of the Pacers bench and did not talk to anyone. I thought he had checked out and it was obvious he did not want to be around the team anymore. He sat there and didn't even watch the game. I did not post anything about it, or if I did I did not really think it through. But now it is obvious that Ron had decidded he wanted out before then.

The sad thing is Tinsley looked almost the same as Ron.

Frank Slade
12-12-2005, 05:26 PM
The problem is that theres just nobody doing that in a Sacramento uniform that I would like to see in a Pacers uniform.

Francisco Garcia ?

MagicRat
12-13-2005, 12:23 AM
Here is Mike Wells' appearance on Full Court Press with Kenny Smith and Ian Eagle earlier today (Sirius Satellite Radio, Ch. 123):

http://prometheus.able-towers.com/~magicrat/mikewellsfullcourtpress.mp3

SoupIsGood
12-13-2005, 12:26 AM
Sorry, I did not explain myself at all did I.

Ron was in street clothes Thursday night and he sat on the end of the Pacers bench and did not talk to anyone. I thought he had checked out and it was obvious he did not want to be around the team anymore. He sat there and didn't even watch the game. I did not post anything about it, or if I did I did not really think it through. But now it is obvious that Ron had decidded he wanted out before then.

The sad thing is Tinsley looked almost the same as Ron.

I was at Saturday's game, and since I was sitting fairly close to Ron and Tins, I kept an eye on them. They both didn't look particularly interested... although I wouldn't say there were any glaring signs of unhappiness.....

OnlyPacersLeft
12-13-2005, 12:36 AM
say what? Tinsley always looks depressed. He never looks like he cares except when he is playing. As for this whole thing. wow...Anyone else getting that same meltdown feeling after 11/19?

Jermaniac
12-13-2005, 12:38 AM
Jamaal Tinsley doesnt look interested even when we win a playoff series, its just Jamaal.

Kegboy
12-13-2005, 12:40 AM
I'm 20 seconds in. Does anybody else think Mike Wells sounds disturbingly like Roaming Gnome?

Galen, you better apologize to Gnome for throwing him under the bus like that. :tsk:

Jermaniac
12-13-2005, 12:44 AM
LMAO at "I would look good in a Sacramento uniform doing this"

Bball
12-13-2005, 12:54 AM
Jamaal Tinsley doesnt look interested even when we win a playoff series, its just Jamaal.

You know... I've heard these comments before. "That's just Jamaal... He's not a cheerleader.... He never looks interested on the bench..."

And to all that I say - I don't want those type players on my team. You don't have to be a Pacemate but I want some good vibes and interest in the game at hand coming from the sidelines.

"That's just Jamaal" is not an acceptable excuse.

-Bball

Jermaniac
12-13-2005, 01:05 AM
Jermaine celebrates and yall want to kill him, so what do you want?

sweabs
12-13-2005, 01:05 AM
Here is Mike Wells' appearance on Full Court Press with Kenny Smith and Ian Eagle earlier today (Sirius Satellite Radio, Ch. 123):

http://prometheus.able-towers.com/~magicrat/mikewellsfullcourtpress.mp3 (http://prometheus.able-towers.com/%7Emagicrat/mikewellsfullcourtpress.mp3)

Thanks, eh.

Bball
12-13-2005, 01:08 AM
Jermaine celebrates and yall want to kill him, so what do you want?

Jermaine has been doing exactly what I want from him so I want him to keep it up.

He can drop any whining to the refs and posing after dunks for the whole season and I will be fine with that.

Meanwhile, rebounding... diving for loose balls... going strong to the basket and drawing fouls.... Keep those up! :)

Lead by example first, and by mere talk second.

-Bball

MagicRat
12-13-2005, 01:12 AM
And to all that I say - I don't want those type players on my team.
Which one are you, Mel or Herb?...........:-p

And no Tinsley bashing allowed in my thread...............:maniac:

Bball
12-13-2005, 01:24 AM
Which one are you, Mel or Herb?...........:-p

:buttkick:

-Bball