PDA

View Full Version : Croshere

18to88
12-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Do you think he has the best chance of being packaged with Artest? I really hope we can keep him, he's been playing great and we need his leadership along with JO's.

Jon Theodore
12-12-2005, 03:04 PM
it's more likely we will see Pollard packaged with artest.

I really hope we don't trade Croshere.

CableKC
12-12-2005, 03:04 PM
On a personal level and team chemsitry level....I wouldn't want to trade him...simply cuz of his performance so far this year.

But I fear that he ( or Bender ) maybe packaged in order to make salaries match.

On a financial level....I really don't see any reason to package him out cuz he has done so well this year and is finally earning his $$$.

18to88
12-12-2005, 03:06 PM
I understand that Bender or Pollard are also likely to go but isn't there a better chance of Croshere because his contract won't end until the end of next season?

Diamond Dave
12-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Cro is going no where...

Put me on record now as the guy who said that when Cro's contract is up, he will be resigned by the Pacers (for less money, however) and that will burn a lot of posters asses on here.

But Austin right now is the character/vocal leader on this team, while JO with his new attitude is becoming the performance leader.

18to88
12-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Cro is going no where...

Put me on record now as the guy who said that when Cro's contract is up, he will be resigned by the Pacers (for less money, however) and that will burn a lot of posters asses on here.

But Austin right now is the character/vocal leader on this team, while JO with his new attitude is becoming the performance leader.

I hope your right. I want Croshere to retire a Pacer. It pisses me off when fans don't appreciate him.

Ragnar
12-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Cro needs to stay and trading Bender would be stupid. We are about to be able to take him off our books and get an exemtion for him.