PDA

View Full Version : OT -- Is anyone listening to Colin Cowherd today?

Roy Munson
03-29-2004, 12:13 PM
So, what are people's take on Kornheiser's replacement?

It's pretty much what I expected...mostly football talk and Colin Cowherd trying to act and sound like Jerry Seinfeld.

Stryder
03-29-2004, 12:20 PM
So, what are people's take on Kornheiser's replacement?

It's pretty much what I expected...mostly football talk and Colin Cowherd trying to act and sound like Jerry Seinfeld.

I'll give you my take after I take lunch and listen to the guy after a while...

Unclebuck
03-29-2004, 12:36 PM
Finally, someone who will talk about Football. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I listened to the first hour, he seems OK, but I turned him off not because I don't like him, but because there is nothing drawing me back to him. I'll listen to his show like I do all others, when they talk NBA I'll listen, otherwise, probably won't.

Tony was different, because I liked him and the regular guests he had, so I listened to football, baseball talk.

Hope I am not coming off as bratty about this

I without question like shows that have guests as opposed to listener callers

indygeezer
03-29-2004, 01:54 PM
I've quit listening to all the talking heads. :reporter: Gimme my CD player instead. :dj: I try to catch their headlines on the drive home, if nothing about the Pacers then it's music or dead silence for me.

I'm tired of their rants and their "mega"-star pandering.

Southside_Pacer
03-29-2004, 02:22 PM
I miss Tony Kornheiser. :cry:

I did listen to what I could today.......but he's not Tony. :cry: :cry:

grace
03-29-2004, 08:19 PM
I didn't realize how much I like Tony until I was in New Jersey for 3 months and had to suffer through the New York crap that was on instead. :puke:

I haven't heard the new guy yet. Hopefully he's not as bad as Rome. Considering I was never that big a fan of Seinfeld I'm not holding my breath.