PDA

View Full Version : Trades to make us better.....?

Coach
12-12-2005, 10:34 AM
I saw this metioned in another thread and thought that this may be the way to go if Ron needs to be traded. You guys can tell me what you think.

Trade Jamaal T. and Scott P. for a starting caliber 3. Maybe Al H. or someone else from a team that could use a point guard and an expiring contract. That would be your replacement for Ron. Then trade Ron and Gill (or AJ if Gill isn't worth anything) for a very good back up point (needs to be similar to Bowen, who I know is a shooting guard, but plays solid defense and can hit the kickout 3 when called on).

Any of you that know names throw them out there.

Hicks
12-12-2005, 10:41 AM
You just suggested possibly trading Tinsley AND AJ without getting a PG back. I love Sarunas, but even I don't expect him to flourish playing 48 minutes a game. :D

Coach
12-12-2005, 10:50 AM
You just suggested possibly trading Tinsley AND AJ without getting a PG back. I love Sarunas, but even I don't expect him to flourish playing 48 minutes a game. :D

Read again Hicks Ron and AJ for a backup point (with Bowen's qualities)

Hicks
12-12-2005, 10:57 AM
Ah, that's what I get to skimming; I saw shooting guard and ran with it. ;)

Frank Slade
12-12-2005, 10:59 AM
Speedy Claxton and David West from NO/OK

Others would need to be involved due to West's and Claxton's smaller contracts
but both are doing well both were really bench players last year.

Claxton is more of a sixth guy , West is having a break out year

Harmonica
12-12-2005, 11:09 AM
I'd love to see Ron shipped to NO. Can't think of a more fitting end to this drama than to have him sent to basketball purgatory.

Slick Pinkham
12-12-2005, 11:10 AM
Oh my God I'd drive up from Florida to take Ron and Eddie to the airport if we could pull off something that good.

DeS
12-12-2005, 11:12 AM
Well, I like the trade. In this case i would buy the champaign bottle for comming one of my favorite players (Arvydas Macijauskas) into my favorite team :) He is far better than the stats show. Not gonna speculate on how good/bad he is - just i would say that this trade looks good me (and maybe only me) ;)

EDIT: here i'm talking about btowncolt trade

Julius Sour
12-15-2005, 08:13 AM
...just i would say that this trade looks good me (and maybe only me) ;)

EDIT: here i'm talking about btowncolt trade

Me 2 thinks, so ;)

Js