PDA

View Full Version : How About Odom? Send Ron To Play With Kobe

Hoop
12-11-2005, 12:50 AM
How About Lamar Odom.

Not sure how a trade would work, maybe Bender's contract included. Odom is a natural SF, can play PF and is a team player. Phil handled the nut case Rodman pretty well.

As an added bonus, Ron beats the crap out of Kobe when he shoots to much.

TheHotShot31
12-11-2005, 12:51 AM
I was about to say the exact same thing, I would make this trade in a heartbeat, plus we get a great all around player in Odom and upgrade on rebounding.

Naptown Seth
12-11-2005, 12:53 AM
Wow, now Odom is a player I like a lot. I'd do it in a heartbeat. Don't let playing on a lotto team in the shadow of the drama that is Kobe Bryant fool you - Lamar Odom is the real deal. Not a great defender, but he's a damn good scorer, rebounder, and passer/handler. He'd make a great compliment to JO.

Frank Slade
12-11-2005, 12:55 AM
How About Lamar Odom.

Not sure how a trade would work, maybe Bender's contract included. Odom is a natural SF, can play PF and is a team player. Phil handled the nut case Rodman pretty well.

As an added bonus, Ron beats the crap out of Kobe when he shoots to much.

The way you worded the title I thought you were quoting Odom?

:confused:
Speaking in general
I do like Odom does just about everything really good

Los Angeles
12-11-2005, 12:55 AM
Your thread title had me thinking that odom actually said that.

Naptown Seth
12-11-2005, 12:56 AM
Wow, now Odom is a player I like a lot. I'd do it in a heartbeat. Don't let playing on a lotto team in the shadow of the drama that is Kobe Bryant fool you - Lamar Odom is the real deal. Not a great defender, but he's a damn good scorer, rebounder, and passer/handler. He'd make a great compliment to JO. Odom would be an All-Star here no doubt about it.
Artest gets the huge market, showbiz capital of the world to do his thing.
And my God, could you imagine the drama with having Kobe and Ron on the same team? :lol:

Frank Slade
12-11-2005, 12:58 AM
Your thread title had me thinking that odom actually said that.

Yeah for future reference if you ever use the
John Doe: anything after that is assumed a quote..
:reporter:

Unclebuck
12-11-2005, 12:59 AM
Why would the Lakers do this trade when their frontline is horrible. Move along, we aren't getting Odom

Sollozzo
12-11-2005, 01:00 AM
Odom signed a fairly large contract in 2003, one that will go until 2009.

No way Artest for Odom works on the salarly cap. The Pacers would have to add some extra pieces for that to work.

LA wouldn't do it anyway

TheHotShot31
12-11-2005, 01:01 AM
Why would the Lakers do this trade when their frontline is horrible. Move along, we aren't getting Odom

Can't we dream? lol

Frank Slade
12-11-2005, 01:04 AM
OK to avoid creating 20 more threads tonight...

Is it too easy to look at Harrington ?,
Salaries are almost identical
Atlanta looking to move him

Not sure how Altanta fits Artest in with the other 9 sf's they have...

Now I know he's is not my ideal choice, but it's better than Peja.....

Anthem
12-11-2005, 01:05 AM
I also like Odom. We'd have to include some frontline help as well, but he's another guy I'd be fine with moving Ron for.

EDIT: I really don't think Harrington would be a good fit with the team as it's currently constructed. He needs the ball more than Ron does.

diamonddave00
12-11-2005, 01:08 AM
I think the Lakers would do it. Phil has been very disappointed in Odom this season. He expected Lamar to be that 2nd option . But Lamar is Derrick McKey , a player who can do everything but never seems driven to do so.

Ron would fit with Phil , the question is who is dumped with Ron to make the salaries fit? Odom has a costly deal, Bender's contract will prob be covered by insurance and has 2 years to run. Croshere is from the LA area and would give the Lakers size.

Lamar is the player Larry Bird wanted when we drafted Bender- but he went at #4 to the Clippers. Odom is an excellant passer and good ball handler , on the Pacers he's prob be worth 13-15 ppg and 7-9 rpg .

Hoop
12-11-2005, 01:10 AM
I edited the title. Sorry, didn't notice it implied that Odom said it.

Hoop
12-11-2005, 01:12 AM
Why would the Lakers do this trade when their frontline is horrible. Move along, we aren't getting OdomAnd how would it be any worse after the trade?

sig
12-11-2005, 01:19 AM
Rashrd Lewis is opting out of contract. That indicates to me he wants out of Seattle.

Hoop
12-11-2005, 01:25 AM
Rashrd Lewis is opting out of contract. That indicates to me he wants out of Seattle.LOVE to have him! Don't see us getting him though. Looking back, he should have been the guy we drafted instead of AL.

Arcadian
12-11-2005, 02:23 AM
I would love to trade Artest for Odom. Odom is my favorite non-Pacer; he would become instantly become my favorite Pacer.

As an added bonus I could truly hate the Lakers once they had my least two favorite players in the NBA.

*Edit* I don't think there is any way this could happen, though.

Naptown Seth
12-11-2005, 02:27 AM
I want Odom, damnit. This thread has gotten my panties in a bunch. 16/10/6 for Odom this far this year. Wow. This guy's about as close to KG as you're gonna get.

Naptown Seth
12-11-2005, 02:34 AM
Indiana Trades:
Ron Artest
Scot Pollard
David Harrison
2006 1st Round Draft Pick

L.A. Lakers Trade:
Lamar Odom
Chris Mihm

Now that's a deal I like and is actually a possibility.

Arcadian
12-11-2005, 02:36 AM
I'm on the Odom band wagon but why would the Lakers be interested in a (crazy) center prospect when they just drafted Bynum?

Naptown Seth
12-11-2005, 03:42 AM
Jamaal Tinsley - Stephen Jackson - Lamar Odom - Jermaine O'Neal - Jeff Foster
Jamaal Tinsley - Sarunas Jasikevicius - Stephen Jackson - Lamar Odom - Jermaine O'Neal
Jamaal Tinsley - Stephen Jackson - Danny Granger - Lamar Odom - Jermaine O'Neal
Jamaal Tinsley - Sarunas Jasikevicius - Lamar Odom - Jermaine O'Neal - Jeff Foster
Jamaal Tinsley - Sarunas Jasikevicius - Danny Granger - Lamar Odom - Jermaine O'Neal
Jamaal Tinsley - Fred Jones - Stephen Jackson - Lamar Odom - Jermaine O'Neal
Jamaal Tinsley - Fred Jones - Lamar Odom - Jermain O'Neal - Jeff Foster
Sarunas Jasikevicius - Stephen Jackson - Lamar Odom - Jermaine O'Neal - Jeff Foster
Sarunas Jasikevicius - Stephen Jackson - Danny Granger - Lamar Odom - Jermaine O'Neal
Sarunas Jasikevicius - Fred Jones - Stephen Jackson - Lamar Odom - Jermaine O'Neal
Sarunas Jasikevicius - Fred Jones - Lamar Odom - Jermain O'Neal - Jeff Foster

Vicious Tyrant
12-11-2005, 08:25 AM
I think the Lakers would do it. Phil has been very disappointed in Odom this season. He expected Lamar to be that 2nd option . But Lamar is Derrick McKey , a player who can do everything but never seems driven to do so.
ding ding ding...we have a winner

Shade
12-11-2005, 09:05 AM
Heh, I woke up this morning thinking of this possibility. I would definitely do it.

Mourning
12-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Me too, Who to include though? Management would want an even bigger salary dump next summer as Odom makes a lot more than Ron.

This means it's unlikely Pollard is included. I don't know the details with the salary cap IF Bender retires and we send him to L.A. or we keep him. Freddie in my opinion is gone too. I'm close to saying ... "rebuild!" btw if we can't get a decent 2nd scoring option of offense back. I know one thing for sure, I DO NOT WANT STEPHEN AS OUR 2ND OPTION ON OFFENSE!

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Kegboy
12-11-2005, 10:49 AM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title_bl>Indiana Trade Breakdown</TD></TR><TR><TD class=body_bl_np width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title_dt colSpan=2>Outgoing</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Croshere_Austin_ind.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Austin Croshere
6-10 PF from Providence
8.4 ppg, 6.7 rpg, 1.1 apg in 27.2 minutes</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Artest_Ron_ind.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Ron Artest
6-7 SF from St. John's
19.4 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 2.2 apg in 37.8 minutes</TD></TR><TR><TD class=title_dt colSpan=2>Incoming</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Odom_Lamar_lal.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Lamar Odom
6-10 SF from Rhode Island
15.9 ppg, 9.6 rpg, 5.7 apg in 40.0 minutes</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/McKie_Aaron_lal.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Aaron McKie
6-5 SG from Temple
0.3 ppg, 1.3 rpg, 0.6 apg in 8.1 minutes</TD></TR><TR><TD class=title_gr colSpan=2>Change in team outlook: -11.6 ppg, -0.7 rpg, and +3.0 apg.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title_bl>L.A. Lakers Trade Breakdown</TD></TR><TR><TD class=body_bl_np width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title_dt colSpan=2>Outgoing</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Odom_Lamar_lal.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Lamar Odom
15.9 ppg, 9.6 rpg, 5.7 apg in 40.0 minutes</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/McKie_Aaron_lal.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Aaron McKie
6-5 SG from Temple
0.3 ppg, 1.3 rpg, 0.6 apg in 8.1 minutes</TD></TR><TR><TD class=title_dt colSpan=2>Incoming</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Croshere_Austin_ind.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Austin Croshere
6-10 PF from Providence
8.4 ppg, 6.7 rpg, 1.1 apg in 27.2 minutes</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Artest_Ron_ind.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Ron Artest
6-7 SF from St. John's
19.4 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 2.2 apg in 37.8 minutes</TD></TR><TR><TD class=title_gr colSpan=2>Change in team outlook: +11.6 ppg, +0.7 rpg, and -3.0 apg.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title_s>Successful Scenario</TD></TR><TR><TD class=body_s>Due to Indiana and L.A. Lakers being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. Indiana and L.A. Lakers had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

-----

While McKie would be a good locker room presence, the problem is Rick would probably start him and play him 35 per. :blush:

Mourning
12-11-2005, 10:58 AM
While McKie would be a good locker room presence, the problem is Rick would probably start him and play him 35 per. :blush:

I think your right and personally I rather include Bender and Freddie/AJ in this deal instead of Croshere.

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Kegboy
12-11-2005, 11:23 AM
I include Austin because LA needs a post presence. If we could really dump Bender on them, great, but I think they'll want more.

SoupIsGood
12-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Only if he can play PF.

Hoop
12-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Reading over at RealGM, the majority of Laker fans seem to be OK with Odom for Artest + filler. They think he'd be the prefect side kick for Kobe and free Kobe up from guarding the other teams best wing player. They also think Phil could get the best out of Ron.

Hoop
12-11-2005, 06:14 PM
Only if he can play PF.That makes no sense coming from you, since you are the biggest Harrison fan around. If Harrison was at Center like you want, JO would be at PF, leaving little time for another PF. Odom can play PF though his natural position is SF.

SoupIsGood
12-11-2005, 06:19 PM
That makes no sense coming from you, since you are the biggest Harrison fan around. If Harrison was at Center like you want, JO would be at PF, leaving little time for another PF. Odom can play PF though his natural position is SF.

I know it doesn't make sense coming from me, but I want the SF spot to remain open for Danny. He's our SF of the future, we don't need someone else muddling that up.

Gamble
12-11-2005, 08:30 PM
This is the best trade possible and L.A is crazy enough for one more.
I would put Pollard in there before Austin any day of the week but i
don't think they would want an old injury prone center.

Naptown Seth
12-12-2005, 10:40 AM
http://realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=447622&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Laker fans are discussing Ron to L.A. The man name being brought up is, ofcourse, Lamar Odom. The funny thing is, most Laker fans think they'll have to add more, whereas a lot of Pacer fans don't think Ron could land Odom. Seems like it would be the other way around.
Anyways, if a deal with L.A. were to take place, I'd love to see the Pacers try and also get Chris Mihm in the deal. He reminds me a lot of Brad Miller from right before he came here, in that he's never been given a lot of minutes yet has always put up impressive numbers in the minutes he's played and if given full-time starters minutes he'd be putting up real purty numbers. This year he's getting a career high 28.1 mpg, and putting up mildly impressive numbers of 10.3 ppg, 6.7 rpg, 1.1 bpg while shooting 51% from the field and 72% from the line.

Here's a deal I could live with....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/artestaholic/pacers-lakers.png

Shade
12-12-2005, 10:49 AM
Why, exactly, would the Lakers want Bender? He can't come off their books, can he?

If he can, then I can see Artest and Bender for Odom and McKie. Or, we could package Artest and Pollard for Odom and Slava (expiring contract).

Naptown Seth
12-12-2005, 10:57 AM
Why, exactly, would the Lakers want Bender? He can't come off their books, can he?

If he can, then I can see Artest and Bender for Odom and McKie. Or, we could package Artest and Pollard for Odom and Slava (expiring contract).
I don't believe he could, but even with the medical exception the player isn't cleared for 1 year after the exception is filed and Bender expires at the end of next season anyways so it's no biggy.
And now that I think about it, don't players have to pass physicals when they're traded? There's no way in hell Bender's gonna be passing any physicals anytime soon :laugh:

Shade
12-12-2005, 11:26 AM
I don't believe he could, but even with the medical exception the player isn't cleared for 1 year after the exception is filed and Bender expires at the end of next season anyways so it's no biggy.
And now that I think about it, don't players have to pass physicals when they're traded? There's no way in hell Bender's gonna be passing any physicals anytime soon :laugh:

Know what's really funny? Bender's a Pacer for life. He never played for another NBA team. :lol:

Bball
12-12-2005, 01:49 PM
Know what's really funny? Bender's a Pacer for life. He never played for another NBA team. :lol:

...And he barely played for the Pacers!

-Bball

pacerwaala
12-12-2005, 01:58 PM
I know I am in hte minority here but I do not like Lamar Odom.

He definitely has talent/skills but is overpaid for what he produces. I saw him in the second round series (Miami vs Indiana) about two years ago. I think he has some choke in him. I saw him gag over some FTs (not that the Pacers are any better now in the FT department) and generally fade away at the end of games. I feel he has regular season talent but disappears when the stakes are high. Also where will he be able to buy organic weed in Indy? Is there a Whole Foods in Indy?

TheQuestForSeventeen
12-15-2005, 09:15 PM
I'm actually a Laker fan (not here to troll, just adding a different perspective), and there is no way that the Lakers trade Odom for Artest, which probably eliminates the Lakers from the Artest sweepstakes barring a third team involved in the deal.

BTW, it's pretty amusing to read what you guys think of the Lakers.

Alpolloloco
12-15-2005, 11:34 PM
here is my trade id 2729817:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title_bl>Indiana Trade Breakdown</TD></TR><TR><TD class=body_bl_np width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title_dt colSpan=2>Outgoing</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Johnson_Anthony_ind.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Anthony Johnson
6-3 PG from Charleston
5.3 ppg, 1.3 rpg, 2.9 apg in 19.3 minutes
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Jackson_Stephen_ind.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Stephen Jackson</B>
6-8 SG from Oak Hill Academy (HS)
14.2 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 2.2 apg in 35.3 minutes
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Artest_Ron_ind.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Ron Artest</B>
6-7 SF from St. John's
19.4 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 2.2 apg in 37.8 minutes
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=title_dt colSpan=2>Incoming</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Profit_Laron_lal.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Laron Profit</B>
6-5 SG from Maryland
4.1 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 0.6 apg in 10.9 minutes
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Odom_Lamar_lal.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Lamar Odom</B>
15.8 ppg, 9.3 rpg, 5.6 apg in 39.5 minutes
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=title_gr colSpan=2>Change in team outlook: -19.0 ppg, +1.4 rpg, and -1.1 apg.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></B>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title_bl>New York Trade Breakdown</TD></TR><TR><TD class=body_bl_np width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title_dt colSpan=2>Outgoing</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/James_Jerome_nyk.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Jerome James
7-1 C from Florida A&M
3.1 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 0.3 apg in 8.6 minutes
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=title_dt colSpan=2>Incoming</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Watson_Earl_den.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Earl Watson</B>
6-1 PG from UCLA
4.8 ppg, 1.3 rpg, 2.1 apg in 14.8 minutes
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=title_gr colSpan=2>Change in team outlook: +1.7 ppg, -0.7 rpg, and +1.8 apg.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></B>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title_bl>Denver Trade Breakdown</TD></TR><TR><TD class=body_bl_np width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title_dt colSpan=2>Outgoing</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Najera_Eduardo_den.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Eduardo Najera
6-8 SF from Oklahoma
5.6 ppg, 4.6 rpg, 0.9 apg in 22.6 minutes
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Watson_Earl_den.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Earl Watson</B>
6-1 PG from UCLA
4.8 ppg, 1.3 rpg, 2.1 apg in 14.8 minutes
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=title_dt colSpan=2>Incoming</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Jackson_Stephen_ind.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Stephen Jackson</B>
6-8 SG from Oak Hill Academy (HS)
14.2 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 2.2 apg in 35.3 minutes
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/James_Jerome_nyk.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Jerome James</B>
7-1 C from Florida A&M
3.1 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 0.3 apg in 8.6 minutes
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=title_gr colSpan=2>Change in team outlook: +6.9 ppg, -0.4 rpg, and -0.5 apg.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></B>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title_bl>L.A. Lakers Trade Breakdown</TD></TR><TR><TD class=body_bl_np width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title_dt colSpan=2>Outgoing</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Profit_Laron_lal.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Laron Profit
6-5 SG from Maryland
4.1 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 0.6 apg in 10.9 minutes
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Odom_Lamar_lal.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Lamar Odom</B>
15.8 ppg, 9.3 rpg, 5.6 apg in 39.5 minutes
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=title_dt colSpan=2>Incoming</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Johnson_Anthony_ind.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Anthony Johnson</B>
6-3 PG from Charleston
5.3 ppg, 1.3 rpg, 2.9 apg in 19.3 minutes
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Artest_Ron_ind.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Ron Artest</B>
6-7 SF from St. John's
19.4 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 2.2 apg in 37.8 minutes
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=75>http://www3.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/profiles/photos/2006/Najera_Eduardo_den.jpg</TD><TD class=tdpad vAlign=top width=425>Eduardo Najera</B>
6-8 SF from Oklahoma
5.6 ppg, 4.6 rpg, 0.9 apg in 22.6 minutes
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=title_gr colSpan=2>Change in team outlook: +10.4 ppg, -0.3 rpg, and -0.2 apg.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></B>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title_s>Successful Scenario

Pacers:
Odom - 2nd scoring option next to JO
Profit - good defender and insurance policy for Fred Jones
Lakers :
Artest - brings his all around game to LA
Jonhson - solid big guard which Phil Jackson likes
Najera - tough and hard worker
Knicks :
Watson - the defensive minded guard they want
Denver :
Jackson - he can be the 2nd scoring option next to Carmelo
James - they need a big man