PDA

View Full Version : TRADE POSSIBILITIES OVER THE SUMMER??!!

IndianaMan
03-28-2004, 12:24 AM
HERES A TRADE ID LIKE TO SEE
HARRINGTON & CRO for A.I.
ANY OTHA TRADES YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO SEE

TheSauceMaster
03-28-2004, 12:40 AM
AI , Your Joking right :unimpressed:

http://www.ihwc.spb.ru/a_013/images/12_nba.jpg

Jose Slaughter
03-28-2004, 01:39 AM
Maybe he's talkin' about that kid from Artificial Intelligence?

Will Galen
03-28-2004, 04:21 AM

I'll grant you the walking billboard can play . . . when he's healthy, but why would the Pacers want someone that would disrupt the team? They wouldn't!

I MIGHT do a three way and send A.I. to Boston for Pierce, but I wouldn't trade for him.

hoopsforlife
03-28-2004, 08:18 AM
Maybe he's talkin' about that kid from Artificial Intelligence?

Aren't they the same guy????? :o :rolleyes:

ABADays
03-28-2004, 09:17 AM
While I "respect" AI as a player, we don't need a headcase here.

MagicRat
03-28-2004, 09:33 AM
http://www.indystar.com/articles/9/133262-4009-036.html

'nuf said.....

sixthman
03-28-2004, 10:10 AM
Philly wouldn't want all that long-term salary back.

MSA2CF
03-28-2004, 01:34 PM
Iverson would not fit in with us at all...

By the way, let's talk about this after we win the Finals, when we will have more of an idea if we actually do "need" to make a trade.

TheSauceMaster
03-28-2004, 04:58 PM
AI would never come here because he would actually have to goto practice and particapate in team activities :laugh:

It's also sad that the sixers are doing so well and wiining without AI in the lineup and AI's sun is about to set in Philly soon ;)

Tom White
03-28-2004, 05:09 PM
Just as the article posted above "hints" at, I also believe the reason the 6'ers are playing well is EXACTLY that Iverson, Robinson and Coleman are NOT playing.

Neither the Pacers, or any other team need a "me first" player such as Iverson.

By the way, is he even shooting 40% this year?

TheSauceMaster
03-28-2004, 05:17 PM
No Tom , he's only shooting .387 this year and has only played in 48 games

:o

obnoxiousmodesty
03-28-2004, 05:19 PM
No need to yell. Find the caps lock.

wintermute
03-28-2004, 11:23 PM
By the way, let's talk about this after we win the Finals, when we will have more of an idea if we actually do "need" to make a trade.

exactly

beast23
03-29-2004, 01:26 AM
I have no use for Iverson. Absolutley none.

I don't respect him as a player simply because I do not respect ANYONE who puts his own personal needs ahead of those of his team. And the way he hoists up shots without conscience, he has always put his own needs ahead of those of his team.

A recent case in point was his refusal to dress for a game because he was being asked to come off the bench.

As a life-long Indy citizen, I also didn't appreciate AI trying to defend his boarish behavior a couple of seasons ago in a game at Conseco by falsely accusing (since it was not substantiated by anyone) the fans sitting in nearby seats of repeatedly calling him the "N" word.

There are very few players through the years that I simply cannot stand. As you may have guessed by now, Iverson is one of them.

JBones19
03-29-2004, 01:43 AM
Just to put my 2 cents in,

I could see us trade Jamaal Tinsley, Harrington, and Pollard for Nash and Fortson.

That's off the top of my head, and now I'm back to focusing on the rest of this season.

Anthem
03-29-2004, 04:29 AM

Welcome to the forum. Coupla things.

First, turn your caps lock off. CAPS ON IS CONSIDERED SHOUTING.

Second, please think through your trades. What weaknesses are solved by each team? Why would we do this trade? Why would Philly? Do the numbers work? Would Reggie go to the bench? What would that say to the team (Reggie benched for a guy who won't practice)? Where do the shots come from? How do we fix our need for an outside shooter?

I don't want to knock you your first day here, but this is a very bad trade for Indiana. There's no way Bird would ever consider it. Please stick around and contribute to the forum, but a trade that you haven't thought about isn't really a contribution. If that's really your thing, try www.realgm.com.

MSA2CF
03-29-2004, 11:10 AM
Just to put my 2 cents in,

I could see us trade Jamaal Tinsley, Harrington, and Pollard for Nash and Fortson.

That's off the top of my head, and now I'm back to focusing on the rest of this season.

I know you're done making trade predictions for the rest of the season, but I see no way in hell that the Pacers do this trade. Fortson sucks--has no vertical jumping abillity--he got rejected by the rim when there was not even a player guarding him. I would rather have a young, maturing Tinsley and young, about-to-breakout Harrington than an aging Nash and a rock who rebounds.