PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Bball's avatar...

heywoode
12-01-2005, 10:27 PM
I commented (off topic then also!) in another thread that I loved his avatar of the William Shatner/Leonard Nimoy album of SINGING....I can't imagine nobody having the guts to tell Bill and Spock that they stunk! What an incredible waste of vinyl....and hard drive space...

In case anyone wants to hear the horror, I uploaded their cover of 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds' that can be gotten here:

http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1M8YPU89EFI612G761CULZ3QD6 (http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1M8YPU89EFI612G761CULZ3QD6)

Sorry for the TOTALLY off topic post, and please move it somewhere after it gets some looks. This is SO bad, I just had to!

Thought it might be good to lighten the mood around here if I could!!

Pacers#1Fan
12-02-2005, 12:08 AM
I like your avatar heywoode. A Christmas Story is a classic. Easily my favorite Christmas movie.

Kegboy
12-02-2005, 12:18 AM
That's pretty ****ed up right there.

Stryder
12-02-2005, 12:34 AM
Ever seen or heard the video/song with Nimoy singing about Bilbo Baggins?

Now, that's *****ed up.

Hicks
12-02-2005, 09:31 AM
Coming 2017: Nathan Fillion and Adam Baldwin present: Songs from the 'Verse

heywoode
12-02-2005, 10:47 AM
I like your avatar heywoode. A Christmas Story is a classic. Easily my favorite Christmas movie.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Thank you! I was trying to find a good picture of Ralphie perving on the leg lamp, and have my slogan as "The soft glow of electric sex", but alas, no good screen caps, and I didn't have time to do it myself...

That's pretty ****ed up right there.

Yes, it absolutely is.

Ever seen or heard the video/song with Nimoy singing about Bilbo Baggins?

Now, that's *****ed up.

What is REALLY ****ed up is that the Bilbo Baggins song is on the same album....

There is even a song called "Spock's Thoughts" where Nimoy just talks in character, giving his little nuggets of wisdom about life....

When I saw Bball's avatar, I had to try and find the album. I did, and the whole thing should be destroyed but I can't bring myself to delete it...It is 100MB, 24 friggin' tracks! Anyone wants it, let me know...

Knucklehead Warrior
12-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Save it. Scut Farkus wants a copy.
and
Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

<---- What's a Bumpus?

Bball
12-02-2005, 02:40 PM
What is REALLY ****ed up is that the Bilbo Baggins song is on the same album....

There is even a song called "Spock's Thoughts" where Nimoy just talks in character, giving his little nuggets of wisdom about life....

When I saw Bball's avatar, I had to try and find the album. I did, and the whole thing should be destroyed but I can't bring myself to delete it...It is 100MB, 24 friggin' tracks! Anyone wants it, let me know...

I just knew it had to be priceless.

Can you imagine the engineer on the project and what he must've been thinking as these two recorded their parts?

And I say that not having heard it BUT I can imagine. I gotta work something out! :)

-Bball