PDA

View Full Version : WOW!!!

Southside_Pacer
03-26-2004, 10:56 PM
Anybody watching the Heat/Mavs game?!?!?! :o :o :o

zxc
03-26-2004, 10:57 PM
Yeah. Hope they aren't hitting all these shots on Sunday..

Unclebuck
03-26-2004, 11:04 PM
Great, great game. College basketball simply cannot be that good, the players aren't capable.

So many say that it is a no brainer to foul when leading by three points in the last couple seconds, but as you saw in this game fouling does not guarantee anything. The Mavs fouled leading by three, Odom mad the first FT, missed the second, the ball went out of bounds off Mavs and Heat won it on a three. If Mavs did not foul the worst that could have happened is another OT

So next time someone says it is an easy decision, just know they don't know whatthey are talking about

Southside_Pacer
03-26-2004, 11:10 PM
A name that isn't really getting much attention for Coach of the Year but probably should....Stan Van Gundy.

For the Pacers sake, there is a chance of Miami being somewhat emotionally drained after such a tough victory for them. They also had to work a bit more tonight than the Pacers.

Sunday should be a pretty good game. Dallas seems to be falling fast.

Ragnar
03-27-2004, 09:10 AM
I watched the overtime of that game and I have got to say that was a gutsy play. I actually cheered for him when he hit the shot it was so good. Plus Dallas is going to lose in the first round this year.

Anthem
03-27-2004, 12:11 PM
For the Pacers sake, there is a chance of Miami being somewhat emotionally drained after such a tough victory for them. They also had to work a bit more tonight than the Pacers.

Yeah, hopefully they got it out of their system.

From here on out, no game is a picnic... but aren't the heat the hottest team in the league right now?

waxman
03-27-2004, 01:31 PM
The Heat are about an athletic big man away from being a real contender in the east... If they had someone like a Dalembert who can D-Up bigs, crash the boards and run the court...yikes.... They got plenty of scorers there....

And LeBron?...Carmelo??...How 'bout Dwayne Wade...he may be bett...er... almost as good.

Arcadian
03-27-2004, 01:41 PM
Dallas might be the most disappointing team this season.