PDA

View Full Version : Job Question

8.9_seconds
10-27-2005, 10:40 PM
This may be a stupid question, but are actual NBA Historians, is that an actual career? If so, that would be my dream job. I want to be a writer, but I'm not sure if I want to do sports journalism or fiction novels. Another job I've always been interested in was writing narrations for the History channel, that would be awesome.

Frank Slade
10-27-2005, 10:44 PM
This may be a stupid question, but are actual NBA Historians, is that an actual career? If so, that would be my dream job. I want to be a writer, but I'm not sure if I want to do sports journalism or fiction novels. Another job I've always been interested in was writing narrations for the History channel, that would be awesome.

This sounds like a job for Mr. Boyle if he is so inclined ...

SoupIsGood
10-27-2005, 11:02 PM

Hey same here!

Writing is my dream job, studying Psychology is my backup, but more practical one. (I really like Psychology too though.)

I'll probably study both in college.

8.9_seconds
10-27-2005, 11:06 PM
Hey same here!

Writing is my dream job, studying Psychology is my backup, but more practical one. (I really like Psychology too though.)

I'll probably study both in college.

Hey same here buddy. It's always interested me. Though I am taking a multimedia/Tv Productions class last next year, but that goes along with writing more.

Combining the two, psycology and writing would be awesome, but I always wondered if people ever actually bought those books.

SoupIsGood
10-27-2005, 11:12 PM
Hey same here buddy. It's always interested me. Though I am taking a multimedia/Tv Productions class last next year, but that goes along with writing more.

Combining the two, psycology and writing would be awesome, but I always wondered if people ever actually bought those books.

Hah, I never even thought about combining the two... although knowing some Psychology might possibly be useful if you were to write a novel....... sometimes, maybe.

Aren't you the person that had similar musical tastes to me also? That's pretty crazy.

PS - LOL!!!!!!!

(Sorry)

8.9_seconds
10-27-2005, 11:14 PM
Hah, I never even thought about combining the two... although knowing some Psychology might possibly be useful if you were to write a novel....... sometimes, maybe.

Aren't you the person that had similar musical tastes to me also? That's pretty crazy.

PS - LOL!!!!!!!

(Sorry)

Yep, maybe your my male equivalent...........freaky. Alternate universe type of thing.......(cue the X-Files Music)

LOLZ!!!!!!OMG, UR KRazy!!!

SoupIsGood
10-27-2005, 11:16 PM
Yep, maybe your my male equivalent...........freaky. Alternate universe type of thing.......(cue the X-Files Music)

:laugh: