PDA

View Full Version : My most likely first cut .............

Jose Slaughter
10-27-2005, 11:29 AM
Boris Diaw

Not the best of numbers the past two seasons but has had a really good pre-season. I guess he's earned a spot in the Sun's rotation, we'll see.

DisplacedKnick
10-27-2005, 11:37 AM
I have to figure out why I picked Barbosa before I drop him - but there are players available I like better. Tonight I'll see if I can recapture the mental serenity I had when I penciled in his name.

I would say it's this article:
http://www.nba.com/suns/news/tribune_051026.html

But that came out after I picked him.

sweabs
10-27-2005, 12:04 PM
Carlos Delfino. The best I can hope is that he becomes a nice FPPM guy...all I want is productivity in the little minutes he plays.

Slick Pinkham
10-27-2005, 12:18 PM
I cut Potato, though I know I could reclaim him.

My 11th and 12th man Shaq/P.J.Brown injury replacements might be a revolving door this year.

It would have made sense to pick up Doleac, since he would play lots when Shaq is out, but I just could not stomach looking at my lineup and seeing the likes of Doleac anywhere on it.

DisplacedKnick
10-27-2005, 12:37 PM
I cut Potato, though I know I could reclaim him.

My 11th and 12th man Shaq/P.J.Brown injury replacements might be a revolving door this year.

It would have made sense to pick up Doleac, since he would play lots when Shaq is out, but I just could not stomach looking at my lineup and seeing the likes of Doleac anywhere on it.

I had him in the KL league last year as 12th man. He wasn't terrible - for a 12th man. At least he played.

Jose Slaughter
10-27-2005, 01:55 PM
I'm surprised nobody jumped on Vroman right after the Magloire trade. It's not like the Hornets have a lot of depth up front now.

I already had Andersen so Vroman made sence, especially that late in the draft.

bmac
10-28-2005, 12:47 AM
Luther Head. The only reason I drafted him was because I couldn't find any record of Tony Delk anywhere in the league. He won't get his rear off the bench with Mcgrady around.

Mourning
10-28-2005, 01:35 PM
Martinus Andriuskevicius, just to young to be playing center much, if at all, and at a hard position at that, so he probably get more TO's and PF's then points and rebounds.

I switched to Denver center Francisco Elson, now sort of betting and hoping (It's cruel, I know) that K-Mart stays "rusty" and Camby hasn't improved much on the injury I think he got last week not too mention Nene should be demanding a trade now!

Besides.... gotta have a Dutchy in my team ;)

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Jose Slaughter
10-28-2005, 04:59 PM
You certainly won't be get Gadzilla

Mourning
10-28-2005, 08:29 PM
You certainly won't be get Gadzilla

All bow down to Gadzilla :bowdown: ,
I mean .... KING GADZILLA!!! :king:

:D:D:D

Regards,