PDA

View Full Version : Phone Help, Really Really needed.

8.9_seconds
10-26-2005, 06:59 PM
Ok, I just got a new cell phone, the Verizon VX5200 camera phone, and I cannot check the voicemail. Everytime I try to, I just leave myself a message!!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with this thing?? If you know, you could you please tell me how to work this, I fear I will become even nuttier.................

burnzone
10-27-2005, 08:09 AM
Do you still have the book with it? You might take a look in there, and see if it says how to set it up the first time, because you'll need to set up a pin number to get into your voicemail.

I have an LG VX6000 phone, and when you check the voicemail, you have to dial *86 to go into voicemail, then hit the # key to let it know it's you trying to access, and not someone trying to leave a message, then hit your pin number to get into the voicemailbox.

Let me know if that helps at all.

Los Angeles
10-27-2005, 02:08 PM
Call Verizon customer service right now, or go back to the store. They forgot to program the voicemail automatic access code into your phone when you bought it.

8.9_seconds
10-27-2005, 10:35 PM
Do you still have the book with it? You might take a look in there, and see if it says how to set it up the first time, because you'll need to set up a pin number to get into your voicemail.

I have an LG VX6000 phone, and when you check the voicemail, you have to dial *86 to go into voicemail, then hit the # key to let it know it's you trying to access, and not someone trying to leave a message, then hit your pin number to get into the voicemailbox.

Let me know if that helps at all.

Yep that helped alot, thanks.

Call Verizon customer service right now, or go back to the store. They forgot to program the voicemail automatic access code into your phone when you bought it.

Haha, I was lookin for the damn box to find the number, but I never found it. I was about to go nuts trying to find it before I found out how to set up my inbox.

Another question, how do I turn one of my personally recorded sounds into a ringtone, any idea?

The Toxic Avenger
10-28-2005, 05:26 AM
Another question, how do I turn one of my personally recorded sounds into a ringtone, any idea?

:-o :blush: You are gross. Pervert!

Pacers#1Fan
10-28-2005, 11:48 AM
You people have dirty minds. Oh who am I kidding so do I

317Kim
10-28-2005, 01:12 PM
:grinno: I dont..