PDA

View Full Version : Learn How You're Going To Die

Hicks
10-26-2005, 01:42 AM
www.TheDeathPsychic.com (http://www.thedeathpsychic.com/)

As Hicks:

While scarfing down lunch, a large chunk of your meal becomes enlodged in your throat, and you choke to death.

As my real name:

While marching in a local parade, you trip and stumble over a pothole. You are immediately crushed under the wheels of a fire engine full of clowns.

As Joss Whedon:

While grocery shopping, a can of soup falls from above your head and strikes you in the face. You sue the grocery store, and upon hearing that you've won a large cash settlement, you suffer a massive heart attack and fall to the ground dead.

As Reggie Miller:

While on a boat, you slip and fall overboard. As you struggle to climb back in, your hands are chopped off by the motor's blades. You sink beneath the water as you bleed profusely.

Believe_in_blue
10-26-2005, 01:52 AM
As my real name:

A disgruntled employee in a sporting goods store beats you to death with a hockey stick.

As believe in blue:

You are the victim of an unprovoked stabbing by a carnival worker.

I guess i'm going to be afriad to go out in public from now on. . .

sweabs
10-26-2005, 01:53 AM
Well, this one was fairly straight forward:

Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by overdosing on sleeping pills.

Scary...I've been depressed from all these exams/papers for about 5 weeks now!

Believe_in_blue
10-26-2005, 01:56 AM
As btowncolt:

An incompetent nurse gives you an enema with a power washer. You are alleviated of your constipation, but your colon and intestinal tract are completely obliterated.

Harmonica
10-26-2005, 02:19 AM
Good lord...

"You are involved in a car accident while failing to wear your seatbelt. You are thrown through the windshield, and your lifeless body is splattered onto the street."

Great. I get the most serious one here. And I was popped recently for not wearing my seat belt. Maybe that cop saved my life.

sweabs
10-26-2005, 02:22 AM
By the way, this is quoted at the bottom of the page. Brilliant.

4 out of 5 users agree: TheDeathPsychic.com is more fun than actually dying!

beaversnducks311
10-26-2005, 02:42 AM
well thats nice....

While you're driving on the freeway, a van in front of you swerves, and a ladder strapped to the top of the van comes loose. The ladder crashes through your windshield at high speed and crushes your face.

The Toxic Avenger
10-26-2005, 02:45 AM
My girlfriend AND I just got the same death. So apparently we are gonna turn into a real freaks in bedroom when the time comes...

"While sleeping, you're tied to your bed by your girlfriend and peeled to death using a vegetable peeler."

I'm wondering how we are going to do that to Each other though.... Handcuffs, perhaps? :)

beaversnducks311
10-26-2005, 02:51 AM
I'm wondering how we are going to do that to Each other though.... Handcuffs, perhaps? :)

Woa, keep it in your pants, Toxie.
:disturbed

The Toxic Avenger
10-26-2005, 02:56 AM
I don't think I would like handcuffs in my pants, but I don't want to get Too far off topic...

Also as My real name I am going to die the same way "Hicks" is going to die..

Gawd**** LUNCH!!!

Gyron
10-26-2005, 08:38 AM
Good lord...

"You are involved in a car accident while failing to wear your seatbelt. You are thrown through the windshield, and your lifeless body is splattered onto the street."

Great. I get the most serious one here. And I was popped recently for not wearing my seat belt. Maybe that cop saved my life.

I don't know, Btown's power washer enema sounds like a pretty rough way to die.....

Gyron
10-26-2005, 08:43 AM
As Gyron:

While walking to your car after visiting a friend in a rather bad part of town, you are caught in the middle of a drive-by shooting. You are hit several times in the chest. You watch as blood pours from your body as you fall to the ground. You die from massive blood loss.

Or as Gyron Spynmite(RPG name):

During a heated argument with your wife, she attacks you with a kitchen knife, stabbing you repeatedly.

As my real name:

You put an excessive amount of lighter fluid onto a charcoal grill. Upon lighting the grill, you are engulfed in flames and are burned alive.

Just for fun, I put my wife's name in:

While you're walking down a busy street, a suicidal maniac jumps from an apartment window thirty stories above you. Unfortunately for both of you, the maniac lands directly on you. You're crushed to death, and the suicidal maniac walks away unscathed.

ChicagoJ
10-26-2005, 10:19 AM
As Jay:

While on a boat, you slip and fall overboard. As you struggle to climb back in, your hands are chopped off by the motor's blades. You sink beneath the water as you bleed profusely.

As Jay@Section204

While visiting your favorite bookstore, you get caught in the middle of a violent melee between rival book clubs. Unable to escape the madness, you are beaten to death with a hardcover unabridged dictionary.

As Jay's_Wife@Section204

While attempting to unclog your garbage disposal with your bare hand, your husband inadventently turns on the disposal. Your hand is quickly mangled by the blades, and you bleed to death.

Harmonica
10-26-2005, 10:35 AM
I don't know, Btown's power washer enema sounds like a pretty rough way to die.....

I meant serious as in straightforward without much hyperbole.

Since86
10-26-2005, 02:53 PM
As Noah:

"While driving, you fail to immediately pull over for speeding when signalled by the cop car behind you. While stopped, you attempt to open your glove compartment, and the rookie cop nervously opens fire on you. You are struck several times and die on the scene"

What's scary about this is I go to BSU. That scenerio is very plausible.

As my full name:

A tormented street mime beats you to death with an "unimaginary" cane.

317Kim
10-26-2005, 05:25 PM
as Kimberly:
While eating, a food allergy causes your throat to swell shut. Unable to breathe, you collapse and suffocate to death.

as PaCeRs_GuRL:
A man posing as an employee with the gas company knocks on your door, and you let him in. Once inside your home, the man ties you to a chair at gunpoint and wraps your face in duct tape. Your home is burglarized, and prior to leaving, the man shoots you in the back of the head several times, executioner style.

the first one sounds like it's possible ... very possible. lol the second one is just effin scary..:shudder:

SoupIsGood
10-26-2005, 06:09 PM
As SoupIsGood

As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, a rope is tied around your wrists, and a second rope is tied around your ankles. The ropes are tied together and hung on a hook from the ceiling, leaving you suspended facing the ground. Concrete blocks are placed onto your back until the weight becomes so great, your arms and legs are torn from your body.

As Ryan

While running to your car, you stumble on a curb and your body is thrown violently to the street. Moments later, you are engulfed and mutilated by a street sweeper.

As Anthony

A disgruntled cook at the local bar and grill poisons your food. You suffer in agony for days until the poison eventually kills you.

317Kim
10-26-2005, 06:16 PM
^ You're gonna die..tortured.

Me, well just mentally tortured. :noooo:

Natston
10-26-2005, 06:36 PM
My real name - An amputee overhears you as you snicker and make jokes about him. Enraged, he beats you to death with his prosthetic leg.

As naturally stoned - During Thanksgiving dinner, old family differences surface and escalate quickly. In the midst of the melee, you are beaten to death with a turkey leg.

I think I have a good chance of being beaten with a leg... :shudder:

indiana_07_pacers
10-26-2005, 08:25 PM
While attempting to remove a slice of burnt toast from your toaster using a metal fork, you're electrocuted.

Peck
10-26-2005, 09:18 PM
As Peck:
"A disgruntled coworker beats you to death with a bag full of loose change."

Why would this not suprise me?

As real name:

"Depressed with life in general, you blow your brains out with a shotgun."

They obviousley got that after I watched a Pacers game.

DisplacedKnick
10-26-2005, 09:44 PM
My Real Name: You become trapped in an outhouse and die from hours of noxious fume inhalation.

That's special - and summers I go trail riding/camping quite frequently at parks with "primitive" facilities.

As Rimfire: While watching whales in a observation area of the aquarium, a suicidal maniac shoots the glass wall of the tank with a shotgun. Four million gallons of water quickly rush out of the tank and into the hallway, drowning you (and everyone else around).

At least I don't die alone.

As DisplacedKnick: During a routine haircut, your stylist violently sneezes and inadvertently stabs you in the neck with a pair of scissors, severing your carotid artery.

Well, being as I am well on my way to being bald ...

travmil
10-26-2005, 11:27 PM
Travis

While walking up an escalator, your shoelace gets caught in the moving stairs, and you are dragged all the way to the top. You die from internal injuries.

travmil

While attending a horse show, you bend over to tie your shoe. Halfway though the brief process, you receive a deadly kick from a startled Clydesdale.

My wife

After miraculously surviving a would-be fatal car crash, your life support system is unplugged by the hospital maid, because she needs an outlet in which to plug her vacuum.

James (middle name)

After you rudely push your way through a crowded line at the zoo, a large, angry man picks you up and throws you over a guardrail into the bear pit. Being only minutes before feeding time, you are quickly devoured by the hungry beasts.

Pacers#1Fan
10-27-2005, 12:19 AM
as Pacers1fan:

I will be beaten to death with a shovel by my nieghbor.

as my real name:

While walking to your car after visiting a friend in a rather bad part of town, you are caught in the middle of a drive-by shooting. You are hit several times in the chest. You watch as blood pours from your body as you fall to the ground. You die from massive blood loss.

317Kim
10-27-2005, 09:04 AM
Jermaine O'Neal:
While walking up an escalator, your shoelace gets caught in the moving stairs, and you are dragged all the way to the top. You die from internal injuries.

Fred Jones:
You put an excessive amount of lighter fluid onto a charcoal grill. Upon lighting the grill, you are engulfed in flames and are burned alive.

Ron Artest:
A carbon monoxide leak in your home kills you peacefully in your sleep.

Frank Slade
10-27-2005, 09:15 AM
myself

You become trapped in an outhouse and die from hours of noxious fume inhalation. :blush:

Frank Slade

While attempting to unclog your garbage disposal with your bare hand, your wife inadventently turns on the disposal. Your hand is quickly mangled by the blades, and you bleed to death.

Kegboy
10-27-2005, 05:07 PM
Kegboy: You commit suicide after being diagnosed HIV positive.

They must have confused me with VA.

Real Name: A gang of midgets wraps you in plastic wrap and proceeds to cook you with a hair dryer. You are slowly squeezed to death as the plastic wrap shrinks around your body.

That sounds like more fun.

Hicks
10-27-2005, 10:43 PM
Ron Artest:
A carbon monoxide leak in your home kills you peacefully in your sleep.

A guy who causes so many social storms as this guy would die that way.

grace
10-28-2005, 02:19 AM
Grace: In a case of mistaken identity, you are shot to death by the mob.

As me: mauled by a pit bull. I think they have me confused with Kegboy. Actually I know they do since big dogs give him nightmares.

Pacers#1Fan
10-28-2005, 11:42 AM
I went through and did a bunch of my friends. They have some pretty crazy stuff on there.

317Kim
10-28-2005, 11:47 AM
Do you know if some names have the same death sentence???

Pacers#1Fan
10-28-2005, 11:49 AM
Yeah, my aunt and Grace had the same death.

317Kim
10-28-2005, 11:55 AM
lol...maybe they were together at the time?? :shrug: