PDA

View Full Version : HAHA, Redskins screw over Papa Johns

Spicoli
10-24-2005, 07:41 PM
So are you the A-holes who have their website locked up right now?? :mad: :mad: :mad:

All I want is a freaking double cheese and sausage......

Kaufman
10-24-2005, 09:04 PM
I'm sure that Papa Johns still is making money on you. They're not gonna get screwed over that easily.

Kaufman
10-25-2005, 10:45 AM
Until either u or i die.

grace
10-25-2005, 02:38 PM
I remember in the dark dank days of a Colts losing streak when Subway had some offer like "If the Colts win you get our crappiest sandwhich of whatever the winning margin is." We won by a point so the sandwhich was a penny and the line to buy said crappy sandwhich was out the door.

Kaufman
10-25-2005, 03:03 PM
Ahhh, the Jeff George era... Those were some difficult days, but we weathered through them...

Kaufman
10-26-2005, 01:01 AM
I bet they made more money out of that than anything....

They probably like it when that happens. The employees might not, but I bet Mr. John does. If there really is a Mr. John, that is.

Kaufman
10-26-2005, 05:08 PM
What they might have lost in margin they made up in quantity. I bet they made more money Monday night in your area than they've made since Super Bowl Weekend.

Shade
10-26-2005, 10:51 PM
I remember in the dark dank days of a Colts losing streak when Subway had some offer like "If the Colts win you get our crappiest sandwhich of whatever the winning margin is." We won by a point so the sandwhich was a penny and the line to buy said crappy sandwhich was out the door.

Actually, as I remember it, it was following the year the Packers won the Super Bowl. Subway was to give away free subs if the Colts won (they were REALLY bad then), and, low and behond, the Ponies came through. Minutes after the win, the local Subway was claiming they ran out of bread. :laugh: