PDA

View Full Version : My first Pacers game to be this year!

PacRaz27
10-23-2005, 06:30 PM
I started following the team when Larry Bird started coaching. Now, this is my favorite professional team outside of the St. Louis Cardinals.
Being as it is that Indianapolis is nearly a 10 hour drive from where I live, I haven't been able to make games considering that I'm a broke college student.
However, I've figured out that this is the year for my first Pacers game!!

I have about three options, and it would be awesome to make all 3.

The first option comes on December 26th (1 day before my birthday). The Pacers will be playing the Dallas Mavericks. I live 4 hours from Dallas and that would be a perfect Christmas/birthday present from my parents.

The second option would be going to Oklahoma City (2 hours from my house) to catch the Pacers there on March 10th, which is also a Friday. There's a great chance I'm making this game.

The third option, which is the least likely one because of $$, would be to make a weekend trip to Indianapolis to go to Conseco and see them play. The weekend would be March 24th-26th. They would play the Detroit Pissed Ons on Friday and the 76ers on Sunday. I would absolutely love to do that, but again, it will be hard because of $$$$$.

Any suggestions or comments?

317Kim
10-23-2005, 06:55 PM
Congratulations! :2tup:

Pacers#1Fan
10-23-2005, 07:21 PM
Obviously I would go for the third option but since you live so far away I would settle for any of the three. Have fun whenever you get to go.

Kaufman
10-23-2005, 08:57 PM
Please don't forget to put yourself on our forum map!! Check sticky at the top of the PD pacers forum!!

grace
10-23-2005, 11:56 PM
I'd vote for the Christmas present from your parents. Unless they want to spend money on tickets for the Hornets. Or you could go to the Detroit game here. We'd love to have you. That means there's one less ticket for a Pistons' fan to buy. :)