PDA

View Full Version : This was a gutsy win tonight.

Hicks
03-24-2004, 11:03 PM
I thought we played like crap for 70%+ of the game, but we flat out FOUGHT for this win, and in the end got the W. I'm actually quite proud of us being able to pull this one out when the odds were stacked against us.

If we can display this type of fight and spirit in the playoffs with a healthier team, we can go very far.

btw, Ron had 8 steals tonight! :o

Cactus Jax
03-24-2004, 11:15 PM
Ron nearly had a 5x5 tonight. 20 points, 8 rebounds, 8 steals :o, 5 assists, but only 2 blocks :mad: :devil:. Artest sucks, trade him. :unimpressed:

Unclebuck
03-24-2004, 11:25 PM
I hope before Ron retires he has a game like this, and I say this because he is capable

Pts - 15
Rebs - 10
Steals - 10
Assists - 10
Turnovers - 10

Suaveness
03-24-2004, 11:25 PM
You know, I think I have noticed something interesting.

Our bench gets much acclaim, but not as much as it deserves.

I noticed that when we are all healthy, the bench doesn't get enough time to use their potential. So it's not always consistant.

But if someone gets hurt, the bench ALWAYS, ALWAYS plays well. This is why we are such a great and dangerous team.

ROCislandWarrior
03-24-2004, 11:56 PM
I hope before Ron retires he has a game like this, and I say this because he is capable

Pts - 15
Rebs - 10
Steals - 10
Assists - 10
Turnovers - 10

:spitout:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

ChicagoJ
03-25-2004, 12:52 AM
Waaaayyy too many minutes for our second-string backcourt. Thanks goodness Croshere gave us a jumpstart because we really struggled to score with our B-team in the game.

Nineteen minutes for Fred and 23 minutes for AJ. That'll get us beat soon.

zxc
03-25-2004, 12:57 AM
Waaaayyy too many minutes for our second-string backcourt. Thanks goodness Croshere gave us a jumpstart because we really struggled to score with our B-team in the game.

Tinsley was in foul trouble all night reason AJ played so much.

Anthem
03-25-2004, 01:10 AM
I've said it before, but next year I'd like to see Freddy get all of the backup PG minutes. AJ stopped PRETENDING to play the point in the second half, and instead passed the ball to Freddy before crossing the half-court line. Artest can play more minutes at SG, which opens up more minutes at forward for Bender.

ChicagoJ
03-25-2004, 01:25 AM

Tinsley was in foul trouble all night reason AJ played so much.

I know, but I'd rather trust him to not get further into foul trouble than spend 23 mintues of AJ-induced torture.