PDA

View Full Version : Home Opener

PacerSteelerChick
10-22-2005, 05:13 PM
Hey I was just wondering, who all is going to the home opener?

heywoode
10-22-2005, 05:18 PM
As of right now, I have a pair of 9th row tix, but if the aren't retiring Reggie's jersey at that game, I'm selling them...

Harddrive7
10-22-2005, 05:43 PM
As of right now, I have a pair of 9th row tix, but if the aren't retiring Reggie's jersey at that game, I'm selling them...

You would sell your 9th row tix just because they're not retiring reggie's jersey?

Wow, that's certainly dedication but man, it's the home opener. The first game of our championship season on our floor.

So, how much? :laugh:

Hicks
10-22-2005, 06:01 PM
How about you sell them for half price, and Hardrive and I go? :laugh:

Harddrive7
10-22-2005, 06:05 PM

See, there you go. we'll take those nasty, non retiring reggie's jersey, tix off your hands.

heywoode
10-22-2005, 06:30 PM

Okay! You can pay me half and harddrive7 can pay the other half!;)

I can only afford to get great seats once and I want it to be the game they retire Reggie's jersey...I would rather sell the tickets that cost me $325, and get great seats for the retirement ceremony game...I may still buy other tickets to the home opener, or hit up my corporate source.

I just wish I knew when they are going to retire #31...Kinda inconsiderate to make us all wait until the last minute...I guess with so many schedules to coordinate, it takes time....*SIGH*

Lord Helmet
10-22-2005, 06:40 PM
Yeah, I'll probably only go if they retire Reggie's jersey.

They need to say when they're going to do it pretty soon, damnit.

PacerSteelerChick
10-22-2005, 06:43 PM
Yeah they really need to. I'm still going to go even if they don't,because the home opener is always awesome. It would make it so much better if they do though.

317Kim
10-22-2005, 06:54 PM
I'm going! but does anybody know what this is : Sat, Oct 29 Monster Masquerade honoring Reggie Miller at the Indiana Roof Ballroom at 6:00 p.m. ?

Ragnar
10-22-2005, 08:49 PM
I would bet they will either do the Reggie ceremony at a Knicks game (that would be my first pick) or at the Thanksgiving game since he will be here anyway. Of course he will be there working for TNT so that would probably be out. How could they retire his jersey against any other team than New York?

AD and Larry Brown will be there, and I am sure spike would make the trip.

TonyClifton
10-22-2005, 09:07 PM
HEY - I' d like to buy some tic-kets to take my friend Andy to the game.

SoupIsGood
10-22-2005, 11:41 PM
I'm hoping to go..... probably won't happen though. I don't know yet.

Kegboy
10-23-2005, 06:23 AM
:wave.., Oh wait, never mind. :blush:

Sorry, force of habit. :banghead:

grace
10-23-2005, 12:11 PM
:wave.., Oh wait, never mind. :blush:

Sorry, force of habit. :banghead:

HDTV and a big screen TV is just like being there. At least that's what you told me. I'll even sit next to you and complain about Stephen if you like. :)

mboyle1313
10-23-2005, 12:43 PM
Pacers Gurl,

Monster Masquerade is an annual affair. Each year, somebody is selected as the honoree (last year, for example, Slick was feted), and the event takes place at the Indiana Roof Ballroom. It's a semi-formal affair, with the proceeds going to the Pacers Foundation.

I'm not sure whether or not tickets remain available, but I'm sure you could call the Pacer offices to find out more.

MJB

317Kim
10-23-2005, 03:13 PM
Pacers Gurl,

Monster Masquerade is an annual affair. Each year, somebody is selected as the honoree (last year, for example, Slick was feted), and the event takes place at the Indiana Roof Ballroom. It's a semi-formal affair, with the proceeds going to the Pacers Foundation.

I'm not sure whether or not tickets remain available, but I'm sure you could call the Pacer offices to find out more.

MJB

Thanks Mark :D !

heywoode
11-02-2005, 10:33 PM
Thought there might be some more definite plans for the home opener attendees....My wife and I are definitely going now...We decided not to sell...

So, that makes:

my wife and I
PacerSteelerChick
PaCeRs_GuRL

Tony Clifton? SIG?

How can anyone pass up the free hand towel AND a free Pacers schedule magnet??

What other free or fun stuff usually accompanies opening night? (besides drinking)

I know I asked questions about opening night in another thread, but I just thought of that last one...

8.9_seconds
11-02-2005, 10:39 PM
I wish I could even see the game on TV, It's blacked out in my area.

Haha, heywoode, at first I thought that you meant that PacerSteelerChick was your wife, and Pacer_Gurl was your daughter, took me a while.

Bball
11-03-2005, 02:02 AM
:wave:
I'm going...

-Bball

317Kim
11-03-2005, 05:32 AM
It's a pretty nice towel and the magnet is the new homies with the schedule on there! Towel is blue with the new logo, has the date, and says HOME OPENER and CHASE.

Wu-Gambino
11-03-2005, 06:54 AM
Yup, I'm going. I forget where I'm sitting, somewhere in the upperdeck (better wear my NASCAR ****, kidding). Good thing I have a camera with 10x zoom and a tele lense.

Lord Helmet
11-03-2005, 05:09 PM
I am there, dude.

:devil: