10-21-2005, 11:51 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/acro1/finishline.jpg

Los Angeles
10-21-2005, 11:55 AM
PB triumphantly returns :buddies:

Thanks for the info!

pb777
10-21-2005, 11:55 AM
Whatup everyone! I'm back now and will be posting on the regular. Just wanted you to know about this JO appearence today.

I'm going to interview JO at the event so if there is anything you want to know from him - post a reply with your ? and I'll try to get it in...

Hicks
10-21-2005, 11:59 AM
Whatup everyone! I'm back now and will be posting on the regular. Just wanted you to know about this JO appearence today.

I'm going to interview JO at the event so if there is anything you want to know from him - post a reply with your ? and I'll try to get it in...

Ask him if he knows what Pacers Digest means, and if he says no, tell him. :D

It's great that you're back; I missed having ya around.

Harddrive7
10-21-2005, 12:05 PM
Hey PB, you haven't been DJ'ing during the preseason have you? If not, are you going to be doing it in the regular season?

Ask JO if he and Ron hang out off court and do things together.

Gyron
10-21-2005, 12:12 PM
Welcome back PB!

Please ask him how he feels about the rookies(Saras and Granger) and how well are they working into the team chemistry in practice and games.

Los Angeles
10-21-2005, 12:29 PM
I'd love to know what part of his game he has been working on the most since last season. Or in other words, does he have anything new to show his fans?

Also, before training camp, who did he work out with, and what did they bring to the table?

Thanks!

MagicRat
10-21-2005, 12:45 PM
Ask him who the DJ in the Pacers jersey is in the "Oh Yeah" video........

Jon Theodore
10-21-2005, 12:46 PM
Ask him if he knows what Pacers Digest means, and if he says no, tell him. :D

It's great that you're back; I missed having ya around.

To me pacers digest means love, hope, and worthless arguement.

I wander what Pacers Digest "MEANS" to Jermaine.

Stryder
10-21-2005, 12:55 PM
How much can JO bench press? I've always been curious.

Shade
10-21-2005, 01:04 PM
Ask JO where the team is planning on having the NBA championship parade this year. :cool:

pb777
10-21-2005, 01:11 PM
good ?'s, i'll try to get them all in

grace
10-21-2005, 01:31 PM
Here's a border line stupid question. What does JO think about the dress code and who is helping Tinsley comply?

Peck
10-21-2005, 01:35 PM
Great to have you back PB, you looked like you were having fun in that video.

A series of questions.

1. What kind of cardio workout does J.O. do daily?

2. Does he feel for low post play that it is more important for lower body strength or upper body strength?

3. Can he windmill dunk?:D

4. What does he think of Granger?

5. Does he prefer to play facing the basket or with his back to it?

Ok, there are my questions. You pick whichever one you wanna use, if any at all.

You are gonna be back at the fieldhouse this season, right?

RWB
10-21-2005, 01:58 PM
Ok PB, my questions are a little different.

What kind of television does JO have. Plasma, LCD, or a nice front projection system for his home theater?

What kind of Subs and size for his vehicle?

Kaufman
10-21-2005, 02:14 PM
Pacers gurl, this sounds like a job for you. Go see JO, and then pass him a card that has the address for this website. Maybe we could mention that Mark Boyle is a member, that'll get us some cred.

Suaveness
10-21-2005, 03:10 PM
Hey PB! Good to see ya back. You should ask him if he would pay for my education.

Or ask him "What do you plan on doing after basketball"

Deadshot
10-21-2005, 05:52 PM
I wish I could go and get an autograph, but that's not going to happen with me being all the way here in Florida. JO's new logo looks pretty sharp on his new shoe.

OnlyPacersLeft
10-21-2005, 06:10 PM
those new shoes suck. Cmon JO! get nike on the ball here....And I wonder, did the boys and girls club kids win vs him? lol and did he shoot left handed ;)

OnlyPacersLeft
10-21-2005, 06:11 PM
I ALWAYS wanted to know what cologne he wears....2 bad it's 2 late for u 2 get the question in. But if you ever see em hit em up PB.

Kaufman
10-21-2005, 06:39 PM
Did anyone go and meet JO? How was he?

heywoode
10-21-2005, 08:58 PM
Did anyone go and meet JO? How was he?

He was tall, and dressed really well.

317Kim
10-22-2005, 12:26 AM
Pacers gurl, this sounds like a job for you. Go see JO, and then pass him a card that has the address for this website. Maybe we could mention that Mark Boyle is a member, that'll get us some cred.

:D wish I could've I just now got home so I missed the WHOLE thing! :mad:

anyways! WUSSUP PB!? listen ta u on HOT NINE-SIX-THREE every chance I get. :D

317Kim
10-22-2005, 12:27 AM
I ALWAYS wanted to know what cologne he wears....2 bad it's 2 late for u 2 get the question in. But if you ever see em hit em up PB.

I dont know but he smells good...before the game...heck I like the way he smells after the game! :-p

Pacers#1Fan
10-22-2005, 12:46 AM
Man I wish I could have went. I had to work tonight.:mad:
Whats up PB? You do a great job at the games. I might try and stop by the turn tables and say whats up some time this season.

Pacers#1Fan
10-22-2005, 12:48 AM
:D wish I could've I just now got home so I missed the WHOLE thing! :mad:

anyways! WUSSUP PB!? listen ta u on HOT NINE-SIX-THREE every chance I get. :DI can't get 96.3 in Connersville but when ever I go to Indy that is always right where my radio goes.

Pacers#1Fan
10-22-2005, 12:49 AM
PB, how did you like bein' in Rons music video?

reggieonly
10-22-2005, 06:01 AM
I dont know but he smells good...before the game...heck I like the way he smells after the game! :-p

I shook JO's hand once, :blush: his strong cologne dat stayed on my hand for a few mins...wow.......i was so excited, he jus perfect to me in every way.:)

Jermaniac
10-22-2005, 11:35 AM
I hope you are a girl

317Kim
10-22-2005, 01:33 PM
I shook JO's hand once, :blush: his strong cologne dat stayed on my hand for a few mins...wow.......i was so excited, he jus perfect to me in every way.:)

:grinyes: I know what you mean. It's niiiice isnt it...:)

317Kim
10-22-2005, 01:34 PM
I can't get 96.3 in Connersville but when ever I go to Indy that is always right where my radio goes.

aww thats too bad that you dont get it there. Yeah 96.3 is great thats all I listen too and if i cant get that its 93.1 which is ok or a cd.

SoupIsGood
10-22-2005, 01:40 PM
93.1 stole my rock station :sad: It's all Ipod for me now

Pacers#1Fan
10-22-2005, 01:42 PM
I mostly listen to 93.1. The "Morning mess" is pretty funny.

317Kim
10-22-2005, 01:52 PM
yeah Morning Mess is funny.. You know that mini cooper from Madonna thing..it's too easy! but they played out Golddigger.

317Kim
10-22-2005, 01:53 PM

:console: You'll survive I hope. Poor thing.:(

SoupIsGood
10-22-2005, 01:55 PM
:console: You'll survive I hope. Poor thing.:(

lol

It's too bad I'm not a Country/Hip-hop/Light Rock enthusiast, I'd be in heaven with the radiowaves here :D...... :(

317Kim
10-22-2005, 01:56 PM
lol

It's too bad I'm not a Country/Hip-hop/Light Rock enthusiast, I'd be in heaven with the radiowaves here :D...... :(

:laugh: yea too bad you're not :(

MagicRat
10-22-2005, 03:00 PM

http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/detail/dei/EC.DEI.SPTK2.JPG

SoupIsGood
10-22-2005, 04:24 PM
http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/detail/dei/EC.DEI.SPTK2.JPG

I've been thinking about looking into that for my car, but most (well, a good portion) of my music listening comes during work, and the delivery vans only have radio. And I'm not about to install that on one of those. ;)

MagicRat
10-22-2005, 04:34 PM
I've been thinking about looking into that for my car, but most (well, a good portion) of my music listening comes during work, and the delivery vans only have radio. And I'm not about to install that on one of those. ;)
It has an FM transmitter built-in, so you don't really need to install it. Just throw the antenna on the dash or out the window onto the roof and plug it in to your lighter. You can choose any FM freqency on the unit. Then tune your radio to that freq. and Voila!.......:thumbsup:

Los Angeles
10-22-2005, 06:51 PM
Can anyone give a recap of this event?

What questions did PB ask and what were the answers?

Los Angeles
10-24-2005, 03:24 PM
Can anyone give a recap of this event?

What questions did PB ask and what were the answers?
Bump.

Stryder
10-24-2005, 03:59 PM
I was wondering also. Bump.

317Kim
10-24-2005, 04:57 PM
:nod: Still waiting for this and how the scrimmage @ Tech weny.

Kaufman
10-24-2005, 06:01 PM
Gurl,

I told you once, there was no practice. It was all a joke. A mean, made up joke.

Now carry on with what you were doing.

317Kim
10-24-2005, 06:03 PM
Gurl,

I told you once, there was no practice. It was all a joke. A mean, made up joke.

Riighht! Thats why Pig actually posted tha link for the pics? :-p

SoupIsGood
10-24-2005, 06:09 PM
Gurl,

:maniac:

pb777
10-24-2005, 10:47 PM
It was a really nice event.
The crowd was large enough to fill the store plus the main mall right outside of the store. A lot of people there had Pacers gear on and were loud as they clapped and cheered.

The casual interview went well. Some things discussed were:
- JO's workout routine
- The importance of cardio
- His new shoe (of course)
- A feature on the shoe that protects the ankle and Achilles from damage, even when stepping on someone else's foot
- That he enjoyed designing the shoe but also gave props to the people at Nike for assisting.
- He said that he likes to match on the court, that's why the shoe is yellow/blue/white or blue/white
- His mother is and always has been his role model
- He promised Reggie a ring, and that he plans on mailing him one this June
- That he and Ron are closer now than they have ever been. A week or so ago, JO ate some bad food and got sick. Ron was the first to call and check on him.
- This summer JO worked on his focus and discipline.
- That this team is the best Pacers team ever, and one of the best on paper in the history of the NBA
- JO feels that so many people can contribute offensively this year that he won't have to put up 20 points every night. He says he can focus on other things such as rebounding, setting screens, boxing out, and team basketball, not just scoring points
- He typically works out and practices 5 to 6 hours a day in the summer and 7 to 8 hours during the season.
- He uses pilates exercises
- Team means one group of people that share a common goal and work together to achieve it. Teammates care for one another and have each others' backs on and off the playing field.
- JO was also a football star in high school. He played QB.
- JO has been a Dallas Cowboys fan since childhood. He has always wanted to goto a Cowboys game in Dallas. He also said he thinks the superbowl this year may be Colts/Cowboys in which he would root for the Colts. He says that he is friends with several of the Colts.

The 80 or so Boys and Girls Club members then played pop-a-shot and the winner of them played JO one-on-one. JO shot the entire pop-a-shot with his right hand btw.

Prior to the event, Nike told me that he was not going to sign any autographs b/c he is not contractually obligated to do so. However, JO did sign autographs for everyone there, and I mean everyone. It was a really nice gesture of his character and appreciation of the fans.

That's about it. If I can think of anything else I'll add it later...

Pacers#1Fan
10-24-2005, 10:57 PM
Thats cool that he signed autographs for everyone there. He does seem to be a really nice guy (although everytime I am down at the tunnel before a game he always passes me up when I am trying to get an auto.). Didn't he win an award from the media a couple of season's ago. I think it was the Magic Johnson award for being one of the best players to interview.

Jermaniac
10-24-2005, 10:58 PM
thanks alot PB

GO!!!!!
10-24-2005, 11:06 PM
Sounds Like it was a Ace event...

Love the PD link on ya Site Deej

You heard of DJ P Money from down under ? you got any thoughts on his game ??

Lord Helmet
10-24-2005, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the recap, PB.

Yes, as I have always said J.O. is one of the classiest and nicest guys, on and off the court.

Well, unless you're Fatoine.

:devil:

reggieonly
10-24-2005, 11:42 PM
:thankyou: SOOO MUCHHHH PB.
Yea, the Storybook endin will be JO mailin Uncle Reg a RING this JUNE.:trophy: LUV U JO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hicks
10-25-2005, 12:08 AM
Thanks for the fine recap, Paul B.

317Kim
10-25-2005, 06:31 AM
It was a really nice event.
The crowd was large enough to fill the store plus the main mall right outside of the store. A lot of people there had Pacers gear on and were loud as they clapped and cheered.

The casual interview went well. Some things discussed were:
- JO's workout routine
- The importance of cardio
- His new shoe (of course)
- A feature on the shoe that protects the ankle and Achilles from damage, even when stepping on someone else's foot
- That he enjoyed designing the shoe but also gave props to the people at Nike for assisting.
- He said that he likes to match on the court, that's why the shoe is yellow/blue/white or blue/white
- His mother is and always has been his role model
- He promised Reggie a ring, and that he plans on mailing him one this June
- That he and Ron are closer now than they have ever been. A week or so ago, JO ate some bad food and got sick. Ron was the first to call and check on him.
- This summer JO worked on his focus and discipline.
- That this team is the best Pacers team ever, and one of the best on paper in the history of the NBA
- JO feels that so many people can contribute offensively this year that he won't have to put up 20 points every night. He says he can focus on other things such as rebounding, setting screens, boxing out, and team basketball, not just scoring points
- He typically works out and practices 5 to 6 hours a day in the summer and 7 to 8 hours during the season.
- He uses pilates exercises
- Team means one group of people that share a common goal and work together to achieve it. Teammates care for one another and have each others' backs on and off the playing field.
- JO was also a football star in high school. He played QB.
- JO has been a Dallas Cowboys fan since childhood. He has always wanted to goto a Cowboys game in Dallas. He also said he thinks the superbowl this year may be Colts/Cowboys in which he would root for the Colts. He says that he is friends with several of the Colts.

The 80 or so Boys and Girls Club members then played pop-a-shot and the winner of them played JO one-on-one. JO shot the entire pop-a-shot with his right hand btw.

Prior to the event, Nike told me that he was not going to sign any autographs b/c he is not contractually obligated to do so. However, JO did sign autographs for everyone there, and I mean everyone. It was a really nice gesture of his character and appreciation of the fans.

That's about it. If I can think of anything else I'll add it later...

I heard he used ta play football too...before that huge growth spurt. Glad he went to basketball.
:woot: JO :woot: