PDA

View Full Version : For you ABA PAcers fans...Only 2 hours left aprox(4:50pm EST)

Gyron
10-20-2005, 04:50 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-OF-5-VINTAGE-INDIANA-PACERS-TUMBLERS_W0QQitemZ8709658430QQcategoryZ50133QQrdZ1 QQcmdZViewItem

Gyron
10-20-2005, 04:53 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mitchell-Ness-George-McGinnis-Pacers-Jersey-Size-56_W0QQitemZ8708981461QQcategoryZ83085QQrdZ1QQcmdZ ViewItem

One more....

GO!!!!!
10-20-2005, 05:37 PM
I like The Tumblers.. there cute... and real Glass... BUY BUY BUY

indygeezer
10-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Tumblers in glass....that's new to me....funny how the rim looks like the white plastic ones.

Art Becker there's a name I'd forgotten (but I forget alot of names).

I'd like the Neto tumbler but would use the Mount glass for target practice.

GO!!!!!
10-20-2005, 08:17 PM
You trying to suggest there Fake I-G, and I take it Mount is like the modern day Pacer called... ummm..... Bra... or would it be Dal...

indygeezer
10-20-2005, 09:14 PM
You trying to suggest there Fake I-G, and I take it Mount is like the modern day Pacer called... ummm..... Bra... or would it be Dal...

When my oldest was about 2 yr old (or less) RM came walking down the stairs in the Gym at what is now Uni of Indy. He bumped my son and knocked him down. Didn't say "sorry" "excuse me" or even "Kiss my Arse". Looked down and just kept walking. I've considered him scum ever since.

indygeezer
10-20-2005, 09:15 PM

No, not fake. Just wondering about the white lip when it says it's glass...they look plastic to me.

GO!!!!!
10-20-2005, 10:49 PM
When my oldest was about 2 yr old (or less) RM came walking down the stairs in the Gym at what is now Uni of Indy. He bumped my son and knocked him down. Didn't say "sorry" "excuse me" or even "Kiss my Arse". Looked down and just kept walking. I've considered him scum ever since.

No kidding, thats like wow, yeah i agree thats scum and a half... thats un-real, I'd still be annoyed as well, man thats no way to treat any I-G JR, thats just amazing, i've never heard of anything like it, from a sports player or general public, most people take care around kiddo's.... and if they knock em over make sure it's all good, imagine if that was Jeff Foster today, surely he'd make up for it by a mile....

unreal unreal...

to me the tumblers look more porcelain or something, just doen't look like what Glass is supposed to look like...look a bit to think to be plastic.. well like the plastic ones i have got from the big M in the past...