PDA

View Full Version : Yeah...

MSA2CF
10-20-2005, 02:12 PM
All these stupid polls are a big part of the reason for my hiatus from PD...:puke: I'll be back when they're gone.

MagicRat
10-20-2005, 02:32 PM
All these stupid polls are a big part of the reason for my hiatus from PD...:puke: I'll be back when they're gone.

So you've been on hiatus since last night?............

ChicagoJ
10-20-2005, 03:59 PM
What, you can't just scroll down past them?

I'd understand if this was about "crapping" in the middle of a thread.

But the mere existence of thread with its content clearly marked is chasing you away? I don't get it.

Besides, I need you around to help me "crap" in the middle of all those football threads, so we can talk about the team that is good, noble, and pure - well... give or take 309,345 steroid violiations over the years.

317Kim
10-20-2005, 04:42 PM
i havent opened one yet..

Bball
10-21-2005, 02:22 PM
i havent opened one yet..

But yet you opened a post with the title "Yeah...."

I'd never do that!

Oh wait...

Nevermind...

Bball :zip:

Raskolnikov
10-22-2005, 02:02 PM
What, you can't just scroll down past them?
No, impossible!

damn, i can t believe **** like that

a lot of members lately seem very intolerant and in the mood to whine about what other posters write (in the shout box for ron artests sake!); i hope it passes away; what kind of a forum would PD be if you can t even post a bit of (funny meant) rubbish without getting tons of remarks and criticism in the feedback board? are we going to argue and whine constantly in the future instead of having (intelligent) discussions and laugh around a bit?

jeez

317Kim
10-24-2005, 06:39 AM
But yet you opened a post with the title "Yeah...."

I'd never do that!

Oh wait...

Nevermind...

Bball :zip:

Actually it said, "Yeah..." :tongue:

:-p

Hicks
10-24-2005, 09:59 AM
Keep in mind MSA posted this on the Pacers board, when these song/poll threads were over on that board, too. Don't judge too harshly...