PDA

View Full Version : Just to make you happy...

Maccabist
10-19-2005, 10:27 PM
Maccabi lost 93-79 to the Orlando Magic and the realy happy news are: Hill is wounded, he dunked and probably won't play against you.

Cato and Howard are just insane, I hope you have the tools to handle them in the post-up because Maccabi didn't and though they didn't have total control in offense, in defence they were unbeatable.
Francise is also a great player that was unstopable in offense.

And as always, 2 allheyhoops by Maccabi :)

P.S. probably my last post here unless Saras will have a great game that I will be able to watch.

jax
10-19-2005, 10:30 PM
I think we will manage.....;)

BlueNGold
10-19-2005, 10:31 PM
Maccabi lost 93-79 to the Orlando Magic and the realy happy news are: Hill is wounded, he dunked and probably won't play against you.

Cato and Howard are just insane, I hope you have the tools to handle them in the post-up because Maccabi didn't and though they didn't have total control in offense, in defence they were unbeatable.
Francise is also a great player that was unstopable in offense.

And as always, 2 allheyhoops by Maccabi :)

P.S. probably my last post here unless Saras will have a great game that I will be able to watch.
If we don't find someone healthy and taller than 6'8", we will be in trouble too. The Pacers have a real problem at the C spot.

jax
10-19-2005, 10:35 PM
If we don't find someone healthy and taller than 6'8", we will be in trouble too. The Pacers have a real problem at the C spot.

By the time the regular season starts, Im quite confident we will be ready.

Kegboy
10-19-2005, 11:26 PM
If you're raving about Cato, then somebody better put Araujo out of his misery before he has to play the big boys.

317Kim
10-20-2005, 06:44 AM
By the time the regular season starts, Im quite confident we will be ready.

:nod: Rick even said that most would be back in time for the regular season. But if not JO could play C since he is "expected" to play tonight.

OnlyPacersLeft
10-20-2005, 02:07 PM
psh...go figure. Hill is always hurt. When the hell does this guy come off the cap again? anyways it didn't matter if he played vs the pacers. We still are going to win by 10+