PDA

View Full Version : Have the 11 game packages/tix been sent out?

Bball
10-19-2005, 09:36 PM
It struck me the season is fast approaching and my tix haven't arrived. Not sure if they should've or not. Anybody have their's yet?

The ticket rep left a message several weeks ago about my seats and the opening home game seats and now I'm curious if I should have the tix in hand yet.

-Bball

Isaac
10-19-2005, 09:59 PM
They'll be mailing them out this week.

Bball
10-20-2005, 04:16 AM
They'll be mailing them out this week.

Aha! Thank you.

-Bball

heywoode
10-21-2005, 01:34 AM
Good question in the title of this thread....

I bought two tickets for opening night (I won't go into the soap opera about why...) about a month ago from www.ticketsnow.com (http://www.ticketsnow.com) and we still don't have them.

If anyone wants to know, they haven't been real forthcoming with information and correspondence. They seem to get pissy when I call and ask why I don't have tickets in hand that I bought almost a month ago.

I realize now that the tix just went out for distribution recently, but the company has been poor at communication, and sent two different emails to me saying that they had just received the tickets and they would be shipped the following day. That was two weeks ago, and one week ago. When I called two days ago, they STILL didn't actually have the tickets yet. They said that they will be shipped by Friday (meaning tomorrow).

If I don't get them by Monday.....

Just wanted to pass on a word of warning about this company...