PDA

View Full Version : Pacers game torrents

3ballinhoop
10-17-2005, 04:59 AM
Hi everybody.
Does nobody upload game torrents on this page? In forums like the Mavericks one, Dallasbasketball.com, you can usually find the games the next day. I can't see the games live unfortunately.

3ball

317Kim
10-17-2005, 06:23 AM
:shrug: Dont think so..

Ragnar
10-17-2005, 09:21 AM
Not here but once the season starts you will be able to find the games somewhere.

3ballinhoop
10-17-2005, 10:08 AM
Hi Ragnar. What sites are you thinking of when you say somewhere? I download some NBA games on the davka bt site, but there have never been many Pacers games there. Maybe you can help?

3ball

able
10-17-2005, 11:20 AM
just stay around, post and maybe one day you'll find out

Not a question you ask as a perfect stranger.

3ballinhoop
10-17-2005, 12:17 PM
Hi Able.
I never thought about legal issues in this case. I understand your concerns though if there actually is a problem with uploading torrents which I don't think. The game torrent sites i know are the now closed Howlwolves site, Davka and one that features every Raptors game. Hopefully somebody will want to help me sooner or later!

I was in London this summer btw, and you of course have some possibilities to watch games live, if not at home, then at the american sports café near Trafalgar Square.

3ball

3ballinhoop
10-17-2005, 01:28 PM
Sorry for doubleposting, but I really can not see why this is a bad first question as you put it. I'm really want to see how saras plays this year, and there is no way to see any games of the pacers here which makes torrents the only way for me. And as links are posted on most fan forums, I think it is reasonable to ask about it.

3ball

travmil
10-17-2005, 03:15 PM
Sorry for doubleposting, but I really can not see why this is a bad first question as you put it. I'm really want to see how saras plays this year, and there is no way to see any games of the pacers here which makes torrents the only way for me. And as links are posted on most fan forums, I think it is reasonable to ask about it.

3ball

There are legal copyright type issues involved. The games will probably be available, but you'll have to find out where and how without coming right out and asking. People don't like being put on the spot like that.

3ballinhoop
10-17-2005, 04:52 PM
Hi Travmil. Thanks for answering.
I did not intend to make anybody feel uncomfortable with my question and will look forward to seing the Pacers play this season, just like everybody here. :-) If Saras plays well, that will make it worth every second of waiting.

jrm7one
10-17-2005, 10:49 PM
i am a fairly new member as well... so not to come right out and ask... but i am also curious as to if anyone has any older material, such as classic memories, on data format avaliable for sharing? :shhh:

:gossip: :gossip: :gossip:

himikey
10-18-2005, 10:38 PM
If Dorf, Earnest, and the gd Ultimate Warrior can get their own DVDs, why can't we get some sort of Reggie Miller anthology on DVD?!?