PDA

View Full Version : 9th Semi-Annual Forum Party

Jose Slaughter
10-15-2005, 07:45 PM
Update:

I just phoned & set up our date & time with Heather at Pizza King. The only change is their closing time as been moved to 10:00 for the winter months. We will start around 5, hang out at Pizza King til about 10 then head over to Perkins.

For those new to the forum, check out the basic details below.

Post or PM me with any questions or comments you might have.

For several years now, members of the forum have been getting together a couple times a year to talk Pacers, over some pizza.

Once during the summer, usually a Saturday following the college draft, then again a couple weeks into the new season in November we have a little casual meet & greet for everyone.

We've come across a fairly nice loaction on the northeast side of Indianapolis, the Castleton area to be exact. There's a Pizza King a little east of the Mall that has served us well.

This falls party is slated for Saturday November 19th at 5:00

For those new to the forum here are the basic things ya need to know.

1. Everyone is invited. Doesn't matter if you post 30 times a day or if you only come here to read what others write. As long as you know about the forum, & the party, you're welcome.

2. Timing means nothing. What I mean by this is...........

You can come when you want, you can leave when you want. It's all up to you. You just want to stop by for 5 minutes, no problem (sorry Scott).

We'll be there from around 5, til 10 then we'll move things to Perkins.

3. The Big Payback. We chip in for the grub. The pizza, soft drinks & tip for our fine waitresses runs about 10 bucks each.

The Pizza King does serve other items if pizza is not your thing or if you care for something a little stronger than Pepsi. I'll leave that ordering, & paying, up to you.

Might as well start making a list now.

Last time we had 27.

Who's ready for some more pizza?

Most likely be there list

Jose Slaughter
Peck
Roaming Gnome
Burnzone
Doug
Pacer Crazy
Pig Nash
Hicks
obnoxiousmodesty

Gonna try to be there list

Alabama Red Neck
Pacers Gurl

317Kim
10-15-2005, 07:46 PM
:2tup: thanks for the update!

Hicks
10-15-2005, 09:01 PM
I have a chance to meet Pacers "I am sunshine in human form" Gurl? I have to go to this. ;)

Hopefully I can say hi to you again, Alabama.

Oh, and you guys too I guess. :D

Hicks
10-15-2005, 09:02 PM
Just saw Pig Nash on that list. :hmm:

Unclebuck
10-15-2005, 09:28 PM
I likely won't be able to make it.

SoupIsGood
10-15-2005, 10:55 PM
I have a chance to meet Pacers "I am sunshine in human form" Gurl? I have to go to this. ;)

:laugh:

Suaveness
10-15-2005, 11:50 PM
You people need to make this when I can come. Cause I AM the party.

Peck
10-16-2005, 12:36 AM
I likely won't be able to make it.

This is not a non-significant thing.

Is it the day or is it something else? Cause if it means moving things so you can be there then I'm all for it.

Pacers#1Fan
10-16-2005, 12:37 AM
I'll try to be there but I highly doubt I'll be able to make it.

Diamond Dave
10-16-2005, 01:43 AM
I'll most likely be there, barring some unforseeable crazy work schedule. I'm gonna try to convince the Toxic Avenger to attend as well.

Jose Slaughter
10-16-2005, 02:30 AM
You people need to make this when I can come. Cause I AM the party.

Sorry Suave, the schedule dictates a non game day Saturday, prior to Thanksgiving. There was only one date to pick from this time.

I hope you can make it to the summer bash

Unclebuck
10-16-2005, 09:06 AM
This is not a non-significant thing.

Is it the day or is it something else? Cause if it means moving things so you can be there then I'm all for it.

No the day is as good as any and it is really the only Saturday that we can do it. So don't consider changing the day. At best I might be able to stop by for a little while, but that is doubtful.

Peck, I'll PM you with more details.

Suaveness
10-16-2005, 10:19 AM
Sorry Suave, the schedule dictates a non game day Saturday, prior to Thanksgiving. There was only one date to pick from this time.

I hope you can make it to the summer bash

I'm just kidding around :flirt:

But yes, hopefully this year I can come for the summer one.