PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie and Jax

Jon Theodore
10-15-2005, 07:37 PM
From the game last night appears these two have bonded. They just looked like they really enjoyed playing together. Ronnie had a GREAT game and looked better than ever. His shot especially, was looking fantastic.

If we can get Jermaine to gel with these guys, we will be a serious force.

317Kim
10-15-2005, 07:43 PM
:grinyes: I think I've noticed that too!

Unclebuck
10-15-2005, 07:46 PM
From the game last night appears these two have bonded. They just looked like they really enjoyed playing together. Ronnie had a GREAT game and looked better than ever. His shot especially, was looking fantastic.

If we can get Jermaine to gel with these guys, we will be a serious force.

I did notice a lot of communication between those two

SoupIsGood
10-15-2005, 07:51 PM
I'm not sure who originally thought of this, but I think I buy the theory that says Jax is the link between Ron and JO. Jax is very important to this team, much more important that he's given credit for most the time IMO.

Jermaniac
10-15-2005, 07:55 PM

If we can get Jermaine to gel with these guys, we will be a serious force.JO and Jax are already like best friends, I have read in a bunch of articles how they spend a whole lot of time together, and in one of those Media Day Articles JO said that him and Ron have been talking alot more then they have been before. Lots of people said it before Jax is going to bring Ron and JO together, he is the perfect teammate.

Deadshot
10-15-2005, 07:56 PM
What else can I say; they ride together! ;)

thought_criminal
10-15-2005, 07:57 PM
Indeed, Artest seems like more of a team player as of late.

Maybe a year on the bench did him good :) .

Pacesetter
10-15-2005, 07:58 PM
Indeed, Artest seems like more of a team player as of late.

Maybe a year on the bench did him good :) .

I liked what I've seen the last two games ...

317Kim
10-15-2005, 07:59 PM

:grinyes: yes they do!

Pacers#1Fan
10-16-2005, 12:39 AM
I think we should get a patent on the "we ride together" thing.;)

pizza guy
10-16-2005, 01:24 AM

Raise your hand if you SAW that coming!

:wave:

Anthem
10-16-2005, 01:25 AM
I called this over a year ago.

Arcadian
10-16-2005, 01:33 AM
I called this over a year ago.

It has to be in clear view of all parties before you can call it. Or is does that only count for shotgun :whoknows:

Pacers#1Fan
10-16-2005, 12:20 PM
Their chemistry is great. I hope everyone else can find a way to channel in to the energy they both play with.

Anthem
10-16-2005, 03:28 PM
It has to be in clear view of all parties before you can call it. Or is does that only count for shotgun :whoknows:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10774

"Next, I was pondering the relationship between Jermaine and Artest. Despite what Jay will tell you, I've never believed they were chummy. I do believe that they respect each other. We've heard before, though, that Artest felt alienated his first while here, especially after Brad Miller left. Jermaine, Al, and Bender are good friends and have admitted that, at times, they were a bit "clique-ish." With Al gone and Bender (hopefully) going, that group is broken up. That's the pre-point rambling; here's the beef. I've said before that Jax could be a good "bridge" between JO and Ron. I think Dale could be the same kind of player: a guy that both Ron and Jermaine like and respect. We can discuss this more if people would like."

Jon Theodore
10-16-2005, 04:26 PM
I dont see why we feel like we have to have one leader. We just need to play as a team. All this talk about Jermaine being a leader would **** me off I was ron, because Ron is so much better than JO. Simple as that.

Jermaniac
10-16-2005, 04:40 PM
no

Arcadian
10-16-2005, 05:04 PM
http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10774

"Next, I was pondering the relationship between Jermaine and Artest. Despite what Jay will tell you, I've never believed they were chummy. I do believe that they respect each other. We've heard before, though, that Artest felt alienated his first while here, especially after Brad Miller left. Jermaine, Al, and Bender are good friends and have admitted that, at times, they were a bit "clique-ish." With Al gone and Bender (hopefully) going, that group is broken up. That's the pre-point rambling; here's the beef. I've said before that Jax could be a good "bridge" between JO and Ron. I think Dale could be the same kind of player: a guy that both Ron and Jermaine like and respect. We can discuss this more if people would like."

I was just giving you a hard time. I think SJax has played a roll in what we have heard as the improving relationship between the two.

On another topic: Ron Artest is not a leader. A leader does not promote himself over the team or get upset that someone else is percieved as the leader (I don't know if in fact he is). If I were Ron's teammate I'd accept him back in but would have no respect for him as a leader. I wish Ron came back with a little more humility and kept his head down a little bit more instead of going on every interview that calls him.

Jon Theodore
10-17-2005, 12:26 AM
No i dont think artest is a leader type. But I don't think Jermaine is either.

But we will see how it all pans out. I think the idea of a leader is overrated, Pistons dont necessarily have one...